❀I Honestly Don't Care 2/2❀

If I make a part two of stories they will be shorter than the first part. love u all. thank you so much for 550+ reads!!!! enjoy!

  :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

PREVIOUSLY

"If you want me to I'll stay and eat. But I honestly don't care."

     That's when the team realized, what the galra had done to their Lance, had truly broken him.

     —

  Lance's P.O.V.

      I stared at them blankly. Shiro's face twisted in shock. "L-Lance," Allura said quietly. "are you feeling alright?" She cocked her head to the side. Her brows arched in worry.

     I blinked slowly. "Allura, I would worry about yourself." My lip twitched up in annoyance. I turned my back to their concerned faces and made my way out to the main hall.

     I waited for the sound of the door shutting behind me before I blew out a sigh. "Pricks. Why would they worry about me anyways. Why would they care. I don't need the answer, but can't they just leave me alone?" I clicked my tongue.

      My bedroom door came in sight. I stalked up to it, but stopped a foot away.

  If they want to find me they'll surely look here first.

    I took a step away from the door and turned down the hall once again. Thinking for a minute, my mind wandered to the abandoned storage room on the top floor of the castle.

    Allura told us about it when she was explaining where everything was.

     I started to the castle elevator. But before I did I grabbed my bayard and knive out of my room.

    The elevator was bright and quiet as it moved upwards to the top floor. It halted with a jolt. The door slid open revealing the unlit hallway.

    I suppose since no one is meant to go up here since it's storage they wouldn't waste power for the lights.

My blue eyes adjusted to the darkness. I stepped out of the elevator, the door snapping shut when I did.

I looked around and decided that going right was the best way to get to the storage room. I kept a tan hand on the wall so I wouldn't stumble or get lost.

I came up on the storage room. The door was dusty and had cobwebs all over. I coughed from all the dust.

I reached for the handle. Then there was a thud. I whipped my head to the right to hear footsteps and voices.

I cursed and opened the door, quietly shutting it behind me. The old room was empty. Though I heard scurrying critters when I walked more into it.

I heard voices outside the almost new-looking door. "Lance! Are you up here?" It was Keith. Ugh, Keith.

      I put my palm over my mouth to keep my breathing quiet. His footsteps were light, but hearable as I crouched next to the door.

    "Lance?" I heard another voice. Pidge.

   "Keith I don't think he's up here. I mean it's totally abandoned." I heard Pidge say. "Yeah, I think you're right." Keith sighed.

"Alright then. Let's split up and check the rest of the castle." After Keith said that I heard their footsteps fade away.

I took my hand away from my mouth and took in deep breaths.

After I confirmed they were gone I grabbed my knife and bayard. I pulled my shirt up and started cutting. First at my abdomen. I stuck the knife in deep right above my belly button. Making me clench my teeth.

I slowly dragged the knife up my stomach. I grit my teeth, cutting down on an agonizing scream by biting the trim of my shirt.

I cleanly cut the knife up between my pecs and to the beginning of my neck. I panted with shaky breath.

My body shook in an attempt to control the screaming. I restrained myself from touching the wound.

I put my shirt down slowly, hissing at the tough of cloth against my open wound. My shirt slowly started getting stained red.

"According to the cameras he should be up here."

I froze.

Allura's smooth voice was heard behind the door along with multiple pairs of footsteps. "Split up. Check every room." Shiro said.

I wheezed for breath and instantly grabbed for my bayard. I lifted it to my head. Not yet, I don't want to go yet. But I don't have much time.

Do it quickly before they come. You wont be able to laugh with them anymore. Think about it. Nothing's worth it anymore.

You're right.

I tightened my grip on my bayard. But just before I pulled the trigger, the door slid open. I caught a glimpse of a red jacket before my finger slipped on the trigger and all went black.

Keith's P.O.V.

"Split up. Check every room." Shiro said, we then all split up into different corridors. I took the right corridor.

A wristlet Allura gave me emitted light like a flashlight for me to be able to see. I suddenly heard the slight rustling of clothes.

I moved to a room that I though I heard it from. I slid the door open to see Lance. Lance with a gun to his head. His eyes slid shut just before he was able to pull the trigger. I saw the blood that was pooling around him.

I dropped to my knees with wide eyes. "GUYS I FOUND HIM!!!" I heard loud sets of footsteps behind me. I didn't bother to turn away from the limp body in front of me.

I heard shoes squeak as everyone halted behind me. "L-Lance?" I heard Pidge.

I slowly reached my hand for the hem of his shirt. "K-Keith, what are you doing?" Hunk kneeled beside me.

I took the hem of his blood stained shirt and pulled it up to his chest. I gasped at what I saw. A long, deep, cut stretched from his stomach to the center of his collar bones.

"Get him to the infirmary quickly!!"

I heard the others talking behind me, but I utterly blanked out.

Lance. Lance. Lance. Lance. Lance.

Why did you go? I need you. I'm so sorry if I was mean to you all the time. I'm sorry if I was the one driving you to do this. I...I love you, Lance.

Please don't go...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

EDITED

Hey, hope yall enjoyed! Happy New Years!

[i dont know why before i said i was gonna make a part three. he ded.]

Total Word Count: 1055