All of the men in the room start to explain and complain at the same time and Fin yells out "alright, alright. Everyone line up. We're going to the station, "although they all complain, everyone slowly moves and gets in line. Once we pile all of them into a van, we head back to the station. As we go upstairs, and walk into the office, Fin asks our boss, "where do you want these guys?"

She replies, "just out of sight." She points to a side room, "the victim's in interview with her father. Olivia must spot Sonny then and she eyes him just as we did.

Once the men are all away, Fin asks sarcastically but also probably meaning it, "you wane me to smack Carisi around a little bit, make his cover look good?" He sort of smirks while saying it.

Olivia exhales but replies, "Fin, we had two rapes in Inwood this month. That's why Carisi volunteered to live in that shelter away from his girlfriend who just had twins. Would you like to take his place?"

I smirk from where I stand behind her and he holds his hands up and replies, "No, copy" and he walks away.

Amanda says to her, "Carisi does look like hell."

Olivia returns, "well, I think he's just trying to fit in. Right? If he wants out, he'll let me know himself."

"See, I don't think he would." She replies. I give her a strange look as does Benson so instead shakes her head and mutters, "never mind. I'm glad you're back, you're the boss and uh, like you said, we just have to trust each other." She says kind of awkwardly.

"Exactly." Olivia simply replies and Amanda walks away.

After Olivia interviews the girl with her father there, we all take a guy and head into interrogation rooms. We need to get them to repeat the saying he said to her during the attack so we can do a voice line-up. After we get 4, Fin walks Carisi into a room where Amanda and are I waiting. We smile at one another, knowing we shouldn't really embrace right now. He sits down at the seat next to me, and our hands find one another's underneath the table. He starts to eat the sandwhich we brought in for him with his other hand as Fin fills him on what we have, "you got Loomis to speak?" He asks as he listens to the last recording.

"Mm." I reply, having had been the one to interview him.

Sonny smirks a bit, "that guy's got a bad stutter. He barely said two words since I moved in."

Amanda asks, "yeah, how's it going? You okay up there?"

He takes another bite of food, "food sucks. Company's worse," He eyes me with a small smile "but if anybody raped anybody, they're not bragging about it.

"How about tonight? Who was out at 7:00 p.m." Finn asks.

"I don't know." He shrugs, "I was out myself. I was trailing this guy from down the hall. He claims he was framed, that women can't resist him."

"I bet." I snort out.

Sonny goes on, "turns out he was just going out for a vape." He then releases my hand and moves to stand up, "hey, you may be getting a call from the shelter therapist, Robin Daughtry. She wants the background information from my arresting officer about my heinous crime."

"Well, I'll fill her in." Fin replies, smiling and leaning back in his chair.

"Anyway, I should get back" he leans down and kisses me on the forehead, it goes too quickly, "you guys are keeping me longer than my roomies."

"Hold on, I need your help." Fin calls before he could open the door. He asks what for and Finn says "this" while holding out the phone, "I need another filler voice."

Our recent victim Sofie can't pull out the voice, actually identifying Carisi as her possible rapist. Two of the men we are holding have a scummy lawyer who wants them released and the four of us all meet in Olivia's office to talk. I first comment out once the door is shut, "that guy is such a scumlord, he should charter a bus, take 'em all."

"Long as it's not a school bus." Fin adds on.

Amanda asks, "and Sofie didn't recognize the voice?" Her and I look at the girl and her father through the window.

"No." Olivia confirms.

"Doesn't rule 'em out." I say back.

"No, it doesn't rule 'em out, doesn't roll 'em in." Olivia returns back.

"And how long is Carisi gonna be up there?" Amanda asks, "he talks a good game, but people get killed in those places."

My eyes widen at her, annoyed she'd even say that out loud. She mouths the words sorry to me while Olivia responds, "let's just give it another day or two, see if anything pops."

"He just has to keep his eyes open and act weird." Fin says, putting an arm around me, "how hard is that for Carisi?"

"Uhm, that's my boyfriend you're talking about." I halfheartedly joke to him, knowing he's kidding. He smirks back and Olivia directs what our next steps are.