Let's make a deal

It was the first time in awhile, I had finally been able to escape the wretched plot of Vampire Knight. My roommate was skeptical as to why I was back so soon from patrolling but I didn't pay her any mind. She was the reason why I had to come to St. Chocolates day in the first place.

I didn't plan to come out of my room for the rest of the day. Well that's what I had planned before I drank a bottle of water. I internally groaned hating the fact I have to get up from my comfortable position to go to the bathroom. I pulled the blankets that tangled around me to the ground. The headmaster had a washroom in the dorms but no toilet, cheap old man.

"Where are you going?" Mia questioned lowering her reading glasses to appear like some strict librarian.

"To the bathroom" I said trying my utmost hardest not to roll my eyes.

"The fourth floor girls bathroom is broken. You would have to go to the basement" She stated returning back to her book. A cold shiver went down my spine making my whole body ridged. I absolutely hate basement, no wait Akira hates them I reminded myself. Before I arrived to this world I never had any fear for them because for one I lived in a tornado zone area and basements were a safe haven for me; however these past months I have been having horrible nightmares that originated down there. They would appear in segments of loud screams and blood so much damn blood...

"Uh Akira, are you okay" she said quickly snapping me out of my thoughts. My body was still shivering and from Mia's perspective I could see why she would be concerned glancing myself at the mirror my face looked deathly pale. My heart felt like it was trying to escape from my chest.

"If the basement is such a big deal. Go use the headmaster's bathroom. He is your father" Mia said offering to help but still sounded a bit like I was entitled. It's not my fault I didn't have to take a written exam or endure an interview to get into this school

"I don't have a problem with the basement" I couldn't help but snap leaving before I slammed the door.

◇◇◇

Okay so I didn't go to the bathroom. Call me what you want being a big chicken but I think it's much easier to go up two flights of stairs than going down four to the basement. I hurried to the bathroom and flung it open to find Zero and Yuki. I caught them in one of their cute moments where Yuki  had the chocolate touching his lips. I kind of wanted to warn him that the candy was going to taste like trash but my mind is on important matters.

"A-Akira" Yuki blushed finding herself in a awkward posistion.

"Sorry for interrupting you guys but if neither of you are going to use the bathroom, please in all kindness get the hell out" I ordered pointing my thumb at the door. This caused them to both sweat drop. They weren't processing how desperate I am to pee,  so I literally had to throw them out on their behind. I was thankful to finally relieve myself.

"W-wait, Akira why weren't you out on patrol" Yuki hollered on the other side of the door. Dear lord please get me the hell out of here.

◇◇◇

I didn't sleep well throughout the night because I kept thinking about the damn basement again. I woke up to craving coffee like a blood thirsty vampire, no pun intended.  I quickly made my coffee. Sniffing my black roasted drink made me feel at peace like being surrounded by puppies and kittens. Mia had already left to class enjoying to be the first person to arrive even before the teacher.

A loud knock came from outside my door. "Akira, let's go" Zero bang the door once more. He was still paranoid that I might stay in for the whole day again. My plan was to sit at my desk and drink my coffee in isolation and beautiful silence. That clearly wasn't going to happen so I swung the door open hitting the wall to find him a bit stunned.

"What's up w- "

"Shh...don't talk to me until this coffee is halfway done" I growled. Zero took the hint and said nothing. He was always quiet anyways so the silence didn't bother him. Yuki eventually caught up to us surprised to find Zero in the building.

"Z-zero! You can't be in the girls dorm!" Yuki tried to whispered not knowing that this has been going on for two straight days.

"I wouldn't  have to come all this way if you get your sister to come to class." Zero replied sending me side glares. Again my coffee isn't halfway done so for everyone sake it's best I kept my mouth shut and sip my coffee.

Right when we were about to exit the building. The girl dorm president caught us with Zero. She was best friends with Mia if you can tell. They both had a common hobby in calling out me and Yuki. Mostly me because for some reason I'm an easier target.

"Akira, this is the second report I have been told that a boy has been entering the girl's sun dorms. This unacceptable and doesn't give any respect to your roomate" She said her voice in a strong authoritative voice that made Yuki tremble. Zero and I were completely unfazed by this.

"Won't happen again" I answered my voice flat tone. She wasn't please with the sound of my answer and had a dark aura surrounding her.

"I'm reporting you to the headmaster's-" she kept on blabbering  causing my coffee to get cold. This day really did suck. "I'll make sure you'll have supplementary classes for a month"

"She's already scheduled for supplementary class for next month" Zero added. I nodded my head not really caring how many she gave me. I actually enjoyed staying in after class less time patrolling.

"Look, president." I said because I cant remember if the author even cared to give you a name or not. "You don't report Zero coming to the girls dorm and we won't confiscate any illegal items involving the Night class for this semester."

Yuki and Zero had doubts in their mind that she was going to actually go for the deal; however neither of them knew that she was a real Aido fan.

"Deal" was all she said quickly walking ahead of us to the school building.

"You can't be offering deals like that" Yuki scolded.

"Let's just get going" Zero sighed too tired to argue with either of us.

I know short chapter but I think it's much easier to post especially if I want to get most of the cute/funny scenes into the story. Hope you enjoy don't forget to vote/review. Again I'm still confused how this is ranked highest in KanameKuran department Lmao. Maybe I'll show Kaname-sama more love in later chapters♡