You want to kiss it and make it better?

So I have no clue how these two main characters have been able to wake up from their beds and get to class without me. I literally have to wake up exactly 6:30 to wake up Yuki and then walk to the boy dorms and bang on the door for Zero to get up. Fortunally for me, Sayori helps out but Zero is a monster. Bringing a water toy gun and miniature red air horn is my last resort when he refuses to wake up.

"CROSS!" But even though I work my butt off in getting them to class...

"CROSS!!" They always manage to snap back to sleep.

The teacher let out a long sigh and decided to call for Zero which to his dismay was asleep as well.

"Akira, you're the only person that manages to stay awake unlike them" The teacher said narrowing his eyes at my so called adoptive brother and sister. "Why are you different?"

"Coffee" I grinned as if it my was super secret weapon.

"Supplementary class for you two!" He shouted hoping it would scare them awake but to find them still sleeping.

Once class was finished, they barely started to wake up. Yuki was freaking out about her best friend believing in vampires while Zero was glaring at her from behind.

"Hey. Yori let's take supplementary class together next time. It's no fun taking it with just that guy." Yuki whined.

"No way. You'll be fine and besides why can't Akira stay with you" Yori said bring me down with them.

"Don't drag me into this, please" I said as I began to pack my things away. Nothing is worse than being force into a plot.

"Are you planning to deal with the Day class girls by yourself?" Zero said as if I couldn't handle it.

"Well, you didn't give me much of an option" I replied back. He gave me his signiture glare which meant he didn't have anything smart to say back. Yori held the door open for me giving the two main characters a disappointed stare before we left.

"So how are you going to control the crazy fan girls?" Yori asked as we went down the stairs towards the exit door

"Water gun and an air horn"

The girls didn't take the water gun well and neither did the vampires, especially Aido. When he went too close to one if the Day girls, he received a shot of a loud blown airhorn next to his ear.

"Akira, was that really nessesary" Kaname said stepping out from his crew slightly.

"I do what I do to stay alive" I answered gazing at the now soaked students.

~XXX~

I'm not sure why we're on top of the balcony or roof. Whatever we are standing on, its near the window where the Night class are in. Kaname was being his studious self paying attention and Ichigo was reading.

"So how's he doing tonight, you guys hero Kaname" Zero said purposely to annoy me.

"W-well I wasn't only looking at Kaname. Yes, yes-everyone in the Night class is behaving well tonight!" Yuki said failing to avoid the topic.

"And your excuse?" Zero slightly narrowed his eyes at me thinking I would stammer and make a fool of myself like Yuki.

"I was looking at Takuma, honestly" I shrugged not caring what he thought. He didn't seem please by my answer and went on ranting about vampires.

"But I won't trust them. I won't let my guard down" He continued venting out his hate even though he is a vampire.

"If you believe that why do you cooperate without saying anything?" Yuki said but instantly regretting it.