I'd rather take on the zombie apocalypse

Time skip:

I do not own Vampire Knight. 

Another months went by like a breeze. It didn't feel so long being here than I thought it should. Even being held back along with Yuki for failing most of my test and quizzes, high school came sooner than expected. It almost felt like yesterday that the Headmaster announced that the Night class was going to be joining Cross Academy. The headmaster made me and Yuki endure intense training that involved a lot of running and basic defense. Zero would help us practice some days since he is already an expert in all of this but others days he would distant himself from us. I didn't take it personally considering it was going to eventually happen sooner or later, however Yuki kept pestering him.

It wasn't until a couple of weeks after the Night class started to settle in their new dorm building that the headmaster gave us our anti-vampire weapons. Yuki was given her famous Artemis rod while I was given a small dagger that appeared to be completely useless. The headmaster assured me that it wasn't dagger but a sword which I couldn't help but burst out laughing. He had it tested out for me by bringing Kaname to try to grab it. Shocking blue electricity shielded around it, as the dagger extended to medium size sword. I don't know anything about swords or even weapons but in my opinion, my sword is a beauty which is what I decided to name it. I'm pretty sure that's not the original name but since I'm not even part of this universe, I don't think it's that big of a deal. I kept my weapon in my pocket since it became useful to not only kill vampires but make some awesome apple wedges, if I say so myself...

"AKIRA!"

The red glossy apples fumbled out of my hand landing on three Day class students heads before hitting the dirt. I let out a long sigh in disappointment seeing my apples being wasted. Climbing down the tree , I glanced at Yuki pushing the mob of crazy, chaotic fan girls while darting her eyes at me. I think that is my cue to go help, however, I rather take on the zombie apocalypse than deal with these fan girls. 

A loud screeching of metal squeezed open as the Night class stood behind waiting for the gate to fully widen. At this moment the Day students pushed through easily in front of Yuki. The girls screamed even louder causing my ears to ring a bit. Do I really have to go help? I don't even like half of the Night class characters especially in the first couple episodes when they start acting like a bunch of snobs.

"Quit standing and go help" receiving a harsh push from Zero who is in fact is also late in coming to help. Due to the harsh push, I was pulled in among the crazies, each pushing to see a glimpse of the sparkling vampires that they forced me to the very front stumbling to the ground very much like Yuki. The only difference was there wasn't any one to come help my ass get up from the ground. Welcome to the real world, for all the the people who read fan fiction, thinking their anime crush is going to catch them when they fall. Dusting myself from the ground, I looked over to see Zero and Kaname having a stare down. Well, I guess this is the start of the first episode.

" Your scaring me... Mr. Prefect. " Kuran said with the classic smirk as he walked away from them. Suddenly a girl next to me was fidgeting nervously as Kaname came closer. She held the rose tightly to her chest staring at me and then at him. At first I didn't think she wasn't going to do it but once Kaname was by us, she jumped up extending her rose as if it was an offering for the gods. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but that's probably what she's thinking.

"K-kuran! Umm.. This..would you accept this?" She stuttered her face completely blushed. Kaname gave her a gentle smile "Thank you. Hello, Akira"

"Hey Kaname" I said shortly knowing that continuing any conversation would lead to annoying glares from the whole Kaname fan club and potential death. Behind him though who I know to be the queen of the Kuran fan club is Aido. He couldn't make it any less obvious that he hated anyone talking to Kaname without ultimate kingly respect or Kaname speaking to me and Yuki casually.