Home sweet, home

Beware of spelling and grammar. (I'll fix it later).

I don't own Vampire Knight

Home sweet, home

Now that we have Zero, Yuki is focused on him like my dog when he sees new people. Okay maybe that's not a good analogy of her, but I had to pull her off of him before he starts snapping. I mean I'm pretty sure he needs a bit of space, his whole family were recently killed by a pureblood. He has to grieve at some point, right? Or maybe everyone has a different way of dealing with loss. I don't know, I think I'm over thinking this. I sipped my coffee as I read the newspaper. The headmaster referred me as having an old soul which he wasn't far off. 

"Drinking too much coffee is going to stop your growth" The headmaster said as he pour himself some tea. 

"It's worth it" I muttered thinking that coffee is the only thing that keeps me sane anymore. As I started to munch on my toast, Zero came out of his room.

"Why are you always up so early? There's no school today." He said as he sat across from me. I'm sort of surprised how much Zero talks to me. He doesn't spill his guts to me, but it's astonishing that he actually says few words. 

"It's been a force of habit" I said. My mom always woke up early to work and came home late. She owned a restaurant that she closes and opens. Early in the morning is the only mother and daughter time we had. 

I went back to reading the newspaper mostly reading the popular celebrity. So far the celebrity in this world isn't as crazy than my world. Then again most celebrities in this world are vampires...so maybe the crazies aren't that bad. Glancing at the next page, I found an article of some family. It was a sad tragic of some psycho path breaking into their home. When I thought it couldn't have anything to do with me. I found my name on the paper being adopted and rescued by the headmaster. Akira's home is in town. Noticing from the black and white picture, it wasn't far from here either.

"Hey, Headmaster, do you think I can go into town by myself" I asked as sweetly as I can. I'm sure that in some time in the manga, Yuki was allowed to go into town by herself. 

"I don't know..." the headmaster hesitated.

"Its early in the day, and I won't be long" I promised. Zero tensed a bit. I'm guessing he's wondering why I'll go out at all. 

"Okay, but don't be long-

"Can I come too Akira" Yuki said with her big brown eyes pleading. Of all the days you wake up late, you choose today to wake up early!

"Sure" I said but in reality, but wishing she would just stay.

"I'll come too" Zero said getting up to grab his coat.

"Great" I tried to smile. Why the heck does Zero want to come?  He's going to make this trip much harder. 

~♢♢♢~

The city was a bit croweded for it to be early in the morning. Yuki was eager to go shopping as for me, I was hoping to ditch them. I dont think I can go to Akira's house  with out seeming suspicious

"So what did you want to come into town for Akira" Yuki asked holding a few bags.

"I was hoping to find some books to read" I lied gazing everywhere for the house.

"Couldn't you just go to the schools library instead of going out to town" Zero said already growing uncertain of me. Give me a break, Zero! Was he always this detailed about things in the manga.