"You mean like engagement rings?" Draco was starting to sweat; they were not ready for that.

"You don't have to give it to her that day," Neville said; he could see Draco starting to freak out.

"How am I supposed to know what to get her, what she likes." Draco didn't want to mess up something that important.

"She isn't going to care what it looks like Malfoy, you could pick out a rubber ring, and she would think it was fine. Hermione doesn't really work herself up over anything like that." Harry said. 

"Oh." 

"You could probably buy her a book, and she would be overjoyed," Neville said, going back into his place. 

"Alright, I'll come." Draco nodded at Potter and walked a little way to where he was staying. When he opened the door, he noticed that Hermione had the same look on her face that he did.

"Want to just watch a movie for now and see what we can make later?" Hermione asked as Draco sat down next to her. He just nodded his head and watched as the TV flickered between pictures. He really wasn't sure what he was watching; his mind was on other things. 

Friday had come way too quickly for both Hermione and Draco. They were both a little anxious about what they were supposed to be doing after class, though Draco was concealing it much better than Hermione was. 

Classes had been a breeze for the both of them, and Draco walked into the apartment, hearing groans of frustration from the bedroom. He walked over and saw everything Hermione seemed to own on the ground.

"Hermione?" He really wasn't sure what was going on.

"We are supposed to leave in a half-hour, and I have nothing to wear," Hermione said without looking up. 

"It looks to me like you have plenty to wear." He said with a slight smirk. He couldn't even see the floor to the bedroom.

"Well, what do you suppose I wear to find a wedding dress?" Hermione whipped around. He could tell she had been crying but knew to ignore that would be better for both of them. All he could pay attention to is the fact that her hair was wet and the curls bounced differently than normal, and that she was wearing his shirt and underwear. Nothing else. He really didn't know how to address the situation now. Hermione soon realized why he was staring at her and went white, and then completely red with embarrassment. 

"Maybe a dress that is easy to take on and off. Is there anything like that?" Draco evened his voice out and went around waving his wand, putting things back where they went.

Hermione didn't want to move, but she eventually evened her breathing enough to find something that would indeed be the easiest to take on and off.

"Too bad you were not here half an hour ago when I started tearing this room apart. It would have saved me a lot of frustration." She picked up the light pink dress and went into the bathroom. 

"You know Granger; you looked great in that shirt. I am sure that would have been fine." Since she was in the other room, Draco decided to be a little more like himself. He only wished that he could have seen her face when he said that. 

"Well, I hope you know the shirt is mine now." She said easily. Draco frowned a bit; he loved that shirt. But she really had looked good in it, and maybe if he played along, she would wear it more often.

"Only if you start wearing it." He said, head resting against the door, trying to see if she said anything under her breath he might be able to catch. She didn't, and after a while, he moved away. He didn't want to be hit with another door.