Out

It took Hermione almost an entire week to finally feel ready to leave the hospital wing. She was glad to do so. It was her last year, and she had already spent the majority of it in the hospital with Madam Pomfrey, and this time she could not even do the work because she could hardly stay awake.

She walked back to her dorm, and when she opened the door, everyone was inside. They all looked so happy to see her, but none more than Ginny. 

"'Mione!" She squealed, "I am so happy you are okay!" Ginny came over and pulled Hermione into a hug. However, she was careful not to hug her as tightly as she wanted to, just in case her friend still wasn't feeling her best. 

"It is good to see you, Gin." Hermione smiled at her friend and then looked at everyone else that was in her apartment. Draco was standing by the TV with his hands on one of the shelves, Harry was sitting on the couch with Luna next to him, and she noticed how Blaise was behind her with one hand on her shoulder. She was glad that those two were getting along so nicely. Neville was sitting on one of the stools in the kitchen with Hannah on the seat next to him. She noticed that Romilda and Ron were not there, and for the first time, she didn't feel guilty about it. 

"I am so glad to see everyone." She was trying to fight back the tears.

"'Mione, we have such great news." Ginny could hardly contain her excitement. 

"What is it, Ginny?" Hermione smiled at her best friend.

"Harry and I have picked a date! We are going to be getting married on December 1st. And Friday, if you are feeling up to it, of course, you, Luna, Hannah, and I are going to go dress shopping!" Ginny basically jumped for joy.

"That is great Gin, of course, I am feeling up to it. I wouldn't want to miss that for the world."

"Oh good, I wouldn't have wanted to go without you. It would have been like half of me is missing." Ginny hugged Hermione again.

"The half of you that is going to be reasonable," Harry said jokingly from the couch.

Hermione started to laugh; it was true, of course. Ginny, however, just looked at him and frowned. They both knew they were both kidding, of course, but it was cute how they kept up the charade. 

"How about I make us some lunch," Hannah said sweetly; she didn't wait for any objection and opened the fridge. "There isn't anything in here." She was dumbfounded. 

"Well, I haven't really been here much, and I doubt Draco knows how to cook," Hermione said, looking at Draco with one eyebrow raised. 

"Yeah, all I have had here is that peanut butter and jelly sandwich," Draco said, smirking back at Hermione. 

"Well, how about everyone comes over to our place, and I make everyone lunch, and we can play some games?" Hannah said, hopefully. She had never really been part of the group, but Hermione could tell she either wanted to be or just wanted to be excepted and included. 

"That sounds nice." Hermione decided to speak for everyone. 

"Wonderful." She skipped to the door and opened it up, at which point everyone walked out and headed over to their apartment. Hermione hung back and grabbed Ginny's hand; she needed to ask her something.

"Gin, is your mother going to be there?" Hermione looked concerned. 

"Yes, of course, silly, I am her only daughter. Trust me; she was the first person we told." Ginny grabbed Hermione's hand, and they walked into the apartment and sat down on the couch. 

"Don't you think you ought to invite Romilda? I mean, she is going to be your sister in law." Hermione didn't want to overstep, but she figured that Romilda would want to be included or at least given the opportunity to be.