The Most Perfect Day

Ara laid in her bed with a big grin on her face. Today was the day she had been waiting for all summer. August 10th had finally arrived, and she couldn't wait to walk down the aisle and see James. It was going to be the best day of her life. 

"Good Morning," Mary opened her curtains up, and Lily, Margret, and Milly walked in quickly behind her, carrying a lot of stuff. "Are you ready to become Mrs. Ara Potter?" 

"Yes, so very much so," Ara got up and smiled at the 4 girls in front of her. They had become such good friends, and she was so happy they were here to share this day with her today. She and James were doing their ceremony at sunset in the Manor gardens. Her mother and Mrs. Wealsey had gone all out, and the alter was the most beautiful thing that she had ever seen. 

"Well, we should all shower, and then my mom offered to do all of our hair," Lily smiled at the girls. 

"Sounds great Lily," Ara went into her bathroom and started showering. She was so excited. No nerves at all. 

Across the other side of the Manor was a whole different story. James had been up for hours with Scorpius and Hyperion trying to calm him down. 

"What if she changes her mind?" He finally said. They hadn't known that was what all of this was about. 

"Mate, she is not going to change her mind. Trust us. She loves you so much; she's been telling us for weeks how much she is looking forward to this and how today couldn't get here quick enough. Scorpius was trying his best to calm James down.

"I need to see her," James stood up and started making his way out of the door. Hyperion and Scorpius looked at one another. Why not, they thought if that is what was going to calm him down.

"Where do the three of you think you are going?" Molly Weasley was standing there with her hands on her hips. 

"Grandma, I need to see Ara," James was trying to sound calm. Molly's eyebrows raised at the sound of nerves dripping in his voice. 

"That is bad luck, James. I'm sorry, absolutely not." 

"Grandma, please," James was pleading already. 

"How about I go talk to her for you. Then I will come back and let you know how she is."

James figuring he wouldn't win this fight, sighed, nodded, and went back to the room he was supposed to be getting ready in. 

Molly quickly went to find Harry; he needed to talk to his son. She stopped, though, and turned around. He would listen to Teddy, and he should be getting here soon. 

"Teddy!" Molly smiled when she caught sight of the boy. 

"Yes, grandma Weasley?"

"James, he is freaking out, and I need you to do me a favor. When you go in there to start getting ready, please talk some sense into him." 

"On it," Teddy smiled and started heading to where his little brother was. 

"Do you like it?" Ginny had just finished Ara's hair, and the bride was still smiling. 

"It's wonderful; thank you so much." 

"Us next, Mom," Lily sat down in the seat that Ara had just been occupying and waited for her mother to start on her hair. 

"Ara," Draco had walked in with Hermione, and they both had tears in their eyes. 

"Do you like my hair, daddy? Ginny just finished with it,"

"You look amazing," He smiled and handed her a small box he was smiling. 

"I found this in your grandmother's room after she passed away. She wore it at her wedding, and she left a note hoping that you and your sisters would wear it too. So you still have her with you as you walk down the aisle." Draco couldn't keep the tears in any longer.