_Memory:01_

xx/xx/2008

I had woken up that day knowing something was different. The morning sky wasn't bright or shining through my window like it's usually was. Gray clouds passed by, covering the sun and giving that day a colder morning breeze.

I had gotten ready as if it were any other day, I showered, brushed my teeth, put my school uniform on, fixed my hair, grabbed my phone, grabbed my bag, and made my way downstairs for breakfast. I had sat myself at the table in the kitchen and noticed how clean it looked.

"Morning," I greeted as I sat myself at the table while watching my father bring me my breakfast and my mother scurrying from the patio to the garage."This is a bigger breakfast than usual.."

"I just wanted you to get a good breakfast today so you can focus well–testing is coming up right?" My father replied as he began to wash up the used dishes.

"Testing is over, it's been over for a month." I answered before eating some of the breakfast in confusion.

"Oh, I must've forgotten." My father started."Work's been stressful lately."

"You shouldn't have made me breakfast then," I started before cutting myself off."You should actually be at work right?"

"I get to come in later today." He answered.

I nodded slowly before finishing up what I could and excusing myself from the table."Have a good day at school sweetheart!" My mother smiled as she walked back into the patio.

"O-okay..." I nodded. Weird, she was pissed yesterday when she found out I was gay... Is she okay?

I left the house and walked next door to wait for Yoongi by the porch steps. Yoongi came out a minute later and we walked off to school hand in hand.

"So what'd you do yesterday?" Yoongi asked.

"Nothing much, I just doodled a bit and cleaned up my room." I answered. My mom knows about us too, she disapproves very much, but I won't tell you that part."How were your piano lessons?"

"It was alright, I get to practice a different piece this time so it's not the same shit I've been doing for three months." Yoongi answered.

"That's good at least," I started."You should play it for me sometime."

"Of course," Yoongi said before pecking my cheek."My number one fan deserves to hear all of my work first hand."

"That's right, I'll always be your number one fan!" I agreed with a large smile."I'll be the one to cheer for you the loudest, to hype you up the most, and to love you more than anyone else!"

"I'll take you with me everywhere I go when I tour," Yoongi added with a gummy smile."New York, LA, Hong Kong, Japan–everywhere!"

"Don't forget about our two dogs and our cat." I added with a chuckle.

"Of course! We can't leave them behind–but with touring we might have to put a stricter bedtime for our son and daughter." Yoongi said as he looked at me with loving eyes.

"Our son and daughter hmm?" I mused with an even wider smile that made my cheeks hurt.

"Yeah, our son and daughter." Yoongi replied as I snuggled into his arm.

The lovely moment was over when we got closer to school, we distanced ourselves and let go of our hands as we walked into the hell they call school.