_15_

93Hyun_(Y/n):

93Hyun_(Y/n): after doing a photoshoot and interview with @nct 💚 I wonder who I'll work with next 🤔🤔🧐🧐

Comments:
luwoo.babe: MY KINGS😩😩😩😫😫😫I BET THE PICS ARE👌👌👌
mulistan.fam: @93Hyun_(Y/n) will you post the unwhitewashed pics??
monbebe_life01: is iT MONSTA X??? PLS LET IT BE MONSTA X @93Hyun_(Y/n)
nct: @93Hyun_(Y/n) we enjoyed working with you again hyung! We hope to collaborate with you more in the future!💚
93Hyun_(Y/n): @multistan.fam of course I'll post them up on twt and insta.@nct I enjoyed our collaboration, and I hope we get to work on more fun things in the future as well! NCT Hwaiting!

Yoongi had walked into the dorm with a soft and goofy smile on his face. The maknae line and Hoseok were in the living room, Seokjin was in the kitchen, and Namjoon was in his room. Yoongi plopped himself down on the couch on the opposite side of Hoseok as he lifted his legs up to rest on it.

"You seem to be in a good mood hyung," Taehyung noted."Something particularly good happen?"

Yoongi thought back to the earlier events and his smile grew wider and his cheeks began to redden as he hugged his legs. Yoongi let out a happy sigh before nodding his head.

"It sure must of been some damn good event." Hoseok commented.

"He looks high, but not the weed kind of high y'know?" Jeongguk added.

"Did you perhaps, meet anyone that you like romantically?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi let out a small giggle before sitting up straight and slipping his phone out of his pocket. The boys in the living room paused the game and moved closer to the elder as he tapped on the screen of his phone. Yoongi stopped on a picture and showed it to the other boys.

"Jesus fuck he's hot—" Jeongguk started before Yoongi glared at him

"Jesus fuck he's hot—" Jeongguk started before Yoongi glared at him."I mean wow turn the AC on it's a bit warm in here."

"Who is he?" Taehyung asked.