Interrogation

Title - Interrogation
Part(s) - 1
Type - n/a
Synopsis - The reader gets kidnapped and Oswald visits her and her kidnappers.

Three men sat in front of Oswald, a calm expression on his face. They looked at him expectantly, on alert in case he tried anything. The men he sat with he found were the ones who had kidnapped (y/n), his personal assistant. She had been recommended by Victor, the two of them being childhood friends.

Oswald's eyes flicked over to the clock seeing that he had been there for only ten minutes. "You do realize that we're not just 'gonna give her up, right?"

"Yes, that much is clear," Oswald said with a half-hearted chuckle. "I'm just curious as to why you took her in the first place."

"She practically a living weapon. You, of all people, should know that considering that she works for you."

"Then you should know that locking her up does nothing."

"What are you-" He was cut off when they heard the soft click of the door shutting. Their eyes all widened when (y/n) came into view, making her way over to Oswald who smirked. She sat on the arm of the chair he was sitting in and stared back at the three of them, a mischievous look in her eye. "How...?"

"All it took was a broken neck, no biggy." (Y/n) then paused in thought. "And two guards. Oops." She shrugged. Oswald stood up along with (y/n) and nodded to her. She suddenly pulled out a gun and shot all three men in the head before they could comprehend what was happening.

"The lounge?" He asked and they smiled at each other.

"The lounge." She confirmed before they started heading back to his car. "I haven't had a good drink in a while." Oswald just shook his head with a chuckle.