Secrets (2\2)

Title: Secrets (2/2)
Type: Unknown
Warnings: None
Word Count: 1676
Pairing: Oswald Cobblepot/female reader
Parts: 2
Note: This hasn't been proofread, yet. I apologize if there are any errors. 

"Should I go with brown or black eyeshadow?" Gina asked you as you finished putting your (H/c) hair in a side braid (if it's short, then ignore that part). You looked at her and gave her a look.

"I'm pretty sure you know my answer." You chuckled.

"Black?" You hummed in response, leaving to get your black oxfords and tied them on. While Gina decided to wear a blue cocktail dress and matching heels, you wore a black four piece suit. Gina learned the hard way that you didn't care for dresses when she forced you to wear one to your high school prom dance. The two of you hadn't gone out for quite a long time so you and Gina decided on going out for the night. You waited by the front door of your house when you heard her heels clicking down the hallway. "Ready?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh yeah!" You exclaimed and walked out the door, locking it after Gina followed.

"I'm so excited! We haven't done this in so long." She commented cheerfully as the both of you got in your car.

"So, where do you want to go? We've already been to most of the bars and clubs." There was a couple minutes of silence before Gina snapped her fingers with a gasp and perked up.

"The Iceberg Lounge!" You stared at her for a couple of seconds.

"Are you sure? What if we see Penguin there?" You questioned her.

"That would be a huge coincidence, I mean, what are the chances of that happening? And we've never been there before, I always hear people gossiping about how great it is." You thought for a second.

"Alright. Iceberg Lounge, it is." You started the car and pulled out of your driveway as Gina practically squealed in excitement. It didn't take as long to get there as you imagined, maybe just over ten minutes considering that you lived on the outskirts of the city. The two of you got out of the car and entered the building, taking the elevator to the floor the lounge was on. "Do you think it'll be a more relaxing or upbeat atmosphere?" You asked Gina curiously.

"Well, lounges are usually more calm. But, honestly, I think it'd be like Oswald's, just more sophisticated looking."

"Is that a bet?" You questioned with a playful smirk. She thought for a second before answering.

"You know what? Yes, yes it is."

"How much?"

"$25."

"Alright, no going back now." As you got closer to the lounge, you heard the beat of the music get louder and louder when you heard a 'ding' and the doors opened. Walking out, you looked at the doorway leading into the club and saw blue lights coming from it, hearing an upbeat song playing at the same time. When you entered, you saw people dancing, some with drinks in their hand that they got at an elegant looking bar with a penguin statue on each side.

"I think you're the one that owes me that $25, hun." Gina said as the two of you looked at the scenery in awe. You both looked at each other at the same time with smirks on your faces before walking in further. You and Gina stood off to the side, slowly getting into the rhythm of things until you felt comfortable enough to start dancing. One of your favorite songs came on and the two of you screamed in approval, along with others, and you soon got lost in the music.

You and Gina continued dancing for a while, laughing with each other and meeting a couple of 'fans' every now and then, when you looked over and saw Penguin standing by the bar and your heart did a flip. You looked at Gina with a shocked expression and continued to dance.