Chapter 30 - awesome, handsome...

Comenzar desde el principio

I ran actually to house. I didn't want to go to school today. I have perfect grades anyways.

~Erza's POV~

I saw Lucy running out of the school, I saw she wanted revenge on Lisanna.

I walked to Natsu and slapped him on the same spot Lucy did. He still held his head low. "Care to explain?" I said, hoping my patience would be long.

"We did kiss, it's just I didn't take any part in it" he said. I felt his pain, even if it is Lisanna's fault, he cares the burden.

Our friends walked to Lisanna and her friends, Natsu was in the back.

"Seriously Lisanna... You planned all this, didn't you?" Mira said with a demonic look. Even I got some goosebumps.

She nodded. "Yup, now I got Lucy out of the way," she said smugly. I wanted to say something, but Natsu cut me off.

"Try again. She's smarter than you. She will figure it out," Natsu said lowly.

"Please. You are already torn apart," she said rolling her eyes. Natsu clenched his knockled so hard there turned red.

"In your dreams," I said finally.

After all the boring lessons Natsu immediately sprinted towards Lucy's house.

~Natsu's POV~

I climbed to her window, and like I guessed, it is locked. I saw her reading a book, no crying, no dramatic messy room, nothing showing that she was upset.

I knocked and she looked at me. She didn't smile, nor glare. I gestured her to open the window.

She walked towards it and opened it, but she didn't let me in...yet

"What do you want?" she said plainly. "Apologize," I said. She let me in and sat on her bed.

"I don't know what to think. Obviously she planned everything," Lucy said looking everywhere but me.

I walked to her and sat next to her. "I'm so sorry. I should have known she was planning something, anything. I reacted too late, but it was good enough for her to get a picture," I said.

This time she looked at me, staring in my eyes, looking if I told the truth. What I did.

"You're so stupid," she said with a small smile.

Did she understand it?

"Yes, you're forgiven," she said, rolling her eyes.

I don't understand why she forgave me so easily. I would never forgive myself. "I'm gonna need to teach her a lesson again," Lucy mumbled, I still heard her.

"Don't blame yourself. It is the fault of Lisagna," she said, surprising me. Her aura became dark.

"Lisanna's adress. Now," she demanded, I never knew this side of her. I quickly gave it and she stood up. "Meet me at her house, 10 minutes," she said and I nodded. I hopped out of her house, still not knowing what she is going to do.

I asked my friends to come, to be sure.

I stood by Lisanna's house with my friends. Lucy was nowhere to see.

We where standing 5 metres away. Lisanna opened the door and smiled. "Aww. Did you miss me already?" she said, flashing her eye lashes.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and there was Lucy. She walked passed us, to Lisanna. She had a murder aura.

"Bimbo thinks she can win this time? I don't think so," Lisanna said coming out of the house. In a quick move Lucy pinned her against the brickwall. Lisanna's eyes widened and she screamed on help.