24. You or you

Not proofread

Jungkook stays in his spot, not budging at bit

Jungkook stays in his spot, not budging at bit. We both know he wishes he were somewhere else.

Hell. Even I wish I were somewhere else. 

But I know that the questions I have in my head, and the ones I have not dared to even think about, may be answered now. So I don't budge either.

Come what may come. It can't be worse than what's already happening to me.

As expected Jimin reveals himself to us. At least his physical form.

When Jungkook kept talking and talking in the car, I got an idea. The idea being that the new Jimin isn't the one I was assigned to.

The policeman looks at me with a glance as if to ask how did you know he'd be here? I shrug. Shrugging being the only thing I'm capable of doing. This only makes Jungkook hold my hand even tighter.

'Till this moment I've thought it was Jimin's personality that was the scariest part of him, and even more so his walk. However, as the rest of him goes in full incognito mode, I realize that none of my hypothesizes were true. When his sinister smile is the only trait that's left of him, I realize that's the one thing about him that has been haunting me for the past couple of months.

The Chesire Cat ain't got shît on Jimin's smile... and that's a compliment for the cat.

"I see you've found the archive." I feel hollow; as if my body is no longer running on blood, but air. If someone were to push me with their pinky I would most definitely fall over the edge. 

"Did you guys manage to find out even the slightest bit of information? I'm curious. Like for real now."

None of us say anything. We probably look scared as heck, but what more can you expect of a guy who's mind controlling the people you know.

Jimin makes himself comfortable right in front of us. He even has the audacity to grab Jungkook's loaf of bread. He leaves the cheese package, however, making a face. "I'm lactose intolerant", he explains. Jungkook grunts when the Demon Boy takes a bite.

"I'll help you guys. Speed up the process and stuff. I honestly feel bad for long it has taken you guys to even find this place."

Jungkook squints his eyes. "He is going to kill us afterwards."

I ignore his sentence. I don't think Demon Boy would kill us off this early. He'd probably wait and toy with us some more. "No thank you. Last time you said that you left me in an even weirder place."

"Ooops, I lied. But so did you." He doesn't even act remorseful.

"When did I ever?"

"Oh really?" Jimin jumps off the table and takes long steps towards me. Looking down he tilts his head, his arms crossed. "You want to pull that one on me?"