6. Continuation

That night Yoongi doesn't leave me alone for a second. He is not the hugging type, so when he actually puts his arms around me, trying to comfort me, I can feel his back muscles tense, but he seems to know how much I need someone right now.

Even when he is making tea for the both of us, he asks me to come with him. Not once does he mention that he is keeping me company, because I seem to have seen a ghost. He makes it seem like he's the one needing me, only so that I won't feel more down than I already am.

Instead he says he has missed me. And I actually believe that; he has been missing me. I am one of the very few people Yoongi keeps in touch with, and I am one of two people he cares for.

"Wild fruits or cupcake?" he asks holding up two different tea bags. I point at the one on the left. "Wild fruits it is then."

Our usual conversation starter is 'how has your day been?' but Yoongi is too smart to ask me that today. I am always the one dragging the answers out of him. He doesn't speak much until he is spoken to, so I try to start a conversation.

My throat feels dry. "How was work?"

Stretching to get two tea cups he gives me an answer. "Stressing. I'm surrounded by idiots." His fast reply brings a smile to my lips. "I swear to God I seem like a genius compared to them." The best part is that he isn't even kidding. He actually believes that he is the best amongst his colleges. It's like he has a radar, which makes sounds when I smile, so he turns around just in time to see the hugest grin on my face.

"But aren't you a genius though?"

Holding two cups in one hand, he snaps his fingers. "Bingo."

We sit down by the table facing each other. He keeps his eyes on me, but quickly looks away when I catch him watching. Sipping on his tea he moves his eyes on me again. Yoongi's blonde tresses cover his eyes, due to his sudden body movement.

I know he is worried, I don't want him to worry, but I can't stop him either. It's his choice, however, I feel like I shouldn't have made a drama out of this. Then again, I would react the same way if this were to happen again. I am an emotional wreck right now.

"You know I'm not the type to pressure you into doing anything", he begins, "but if you want to talk about this, then I am all ears, Evelin." My name coming out of his mouth sounds as relaxing as peaceful waves crashing on the shore. Right now he is my light.

"I want to tell you."

We both move from the kitchen in to the living room again, and I end up pouring my heart out. I tell him everything, including how stupid I was to let him inject a sleep syringe in me, but excluding Jimin's name and other personal information. As a psychologist I cannot tell him any information, which will reveal the patient, so personal information is clearly out of the picture.

The whole time he only listens. Not once does he interfere. He gives me space and doesn't hold me in his arms. Yoongi seems to understand that pity will make me hurt more. I'm thankful for that.

"You might think I'm crazy-"

"No." He shakes his head. "I don't."

"Are you trying to say that you actually believe me?" Yoongi nods. Knowing that he doesn't doubt me for a second, instantly lights me up.

"I will always believe you, Evelin." In this moment that is all I need.

"I'm so happy I have you in my life."

"Evelin, stop i-"

"No, listen", I cut him off, "I know I tell you this sometimes, but not quite often. I appreciate your warmth, your words, your help, you."