"Levy!" She yelled, making most of the people quietly dining look at Wendy with shock.

Levy herself almost spilt the soup she was drinking.

The fact that Wendy's hair was a mess and she was panting with exhilaration was enough for anyone to know that something was wrong. Both Gajeel and Levy stood up in sync.

"Wendy? What's wrong?" Gajeel asked with a frown.

"It's a code red, code yellow." She said as to not cause anymore havoc in the streets.

"We need you Levy, the doors won't open but you should be able to. Gray sent me." Now that got everyones attention, they started to whisper each other curiously.

Levy paled and Gajeel nudged her forward, "Go with Wendy and help them, I'll handle the bill and meet you there."

Levy smiled a little at Gajeel and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before hurrying over to Wendy. Her heels clicking on the floor as the two ran out and climbed back up onto the horse.

Levy had untied the reins and was sitting on at the front while Levy sat behind her. Levy dropped her heels onto the ground and ripped the hem of the pretty black dress she was wearing so she could sit comfortably.

The horse reared onto its hind legs with a loud neigh before landing and racing off again. Levy held tightly onto Wendy's waist so she didn't fall off of the horse that raced away.

Wendy took the same trail back home and Levy was amazed by Wendy's horse riding ability.

"Hey, Wendy! Where'd you learn to ride?" She asked loudly over the wind.

"Natsu taught me!" Wendy yelled back and Levy smiled a little.

They rode up to the main gates and they opened up for them as they neared, allowing them to go through without slowing. Inside however, it was a mess.

Wendy guided Levy through the crowd of bodies swarming the castle, trying to get her to Natsu's  room as a quickly as she could. By the time they reached there it was obvious that Gray had taken control of the complete medical wing, putting it all on lockdown in case there was an attack.

Most of the staff were either trying to work out what was going on, get help from another base, help Lyon, help other patients or help Gray.

"Gray!" Levy yelled to him as they ran over.

Gray's head snapped to the side, the necklace around his neck was pulsing light in waves like a heartbeat. The staff cleared a path for Levy to get through and she basically threw herself onto the scanner.

She pulled her staff tag out of her pocket and scanned it before many codes appeared- the medical override. Levy typed in long digits as quickly as she could, Gray had no idea how she could remember them all.

Finally, after a dozen codes and scans the panel clicked green and the door clicked open with a hiss. Wendy Gray and Levy pushed it open and Levy opened the second panel which was a lot quicker.

(Question of the day: Why is English a language?)

This time however, when Gray pushed open the door it opened a crack but was stuck on something. Gray panicked and started to try and push the door open anyway.

"Natsu?! Natsu?!" He yelled repeatedly, his heart running wild.

"Stand back." He told the two who instantly obliged and pressed themselves against the wall.

Gray took a few steps back before charging forward and ramming his shoulder into the door. There was a loud bang and then a crash as the small cabinet blocking the door fell over.