Chapter 9. Midnight

Merry Christmas everyone!!! :333
Sorry that this came out a bit late, I was busy and forgot. Being an author is hard -3-. The next chapter should be out on time so the longer it takes me to write this chapter the less time I have to get the next one out :'D

No ones POV

Cobra was being kept in a small bedroom that was working as a cell to contain him in.

He was dangerous but they knew that he didn't mean harm towards them and didn't stand as a threat because they had a large amount of powerful mages with them if he lashed out.

After a day or so, at about three in the afternoon, Cobra was taken from his cell to be interrogated.

"Everything I did back in the castle was part of my plan! I had to gain Zero- Brain's trust because I knew that he would get Natsu back again!" Cobra growled at Lyon.

"Alright, so what exactly happened in there?" Lyon asked, staying calm and collected.

Cobra pursed his lips and took a deep breath,

"Natsu was taken by Midnight and brought to Brains lair but... Brain isn't Brain anymore. He's someone else named Zero. Anyway, he did some crazy stuff to him, he used these weird drugs, beat him a-and Midnight messed with his mind. I was planning to pull him out when the time was right but... Brain took it too far. He raped him. I hadn't been there and by the time I got back to the hideout it was too late, Natsu had been drugged out and taken a nasty blow to the head. I picked him up and ran, I didn't even have time to get Cubellios. Midnight beat the living shit out of me in the process but I made it to Lacrima Scale. Just before I made it Natsu regained consciousness and burnt me so I was forced to leave him at the front gate."

"Do you know where their hideout is?" Lyon asked as he finished up taking notes about what had happened.

"Yes. I can show you on a map but there is no way in going back there... Will you be able to retrieve Cubellios?" Cobra asked quietly.

"Of course. And hopefully we can get Brai- Zero and Midnight as well. We'll head out late tonight." Lyon said before pulling out a large map and laying it out in front of Cobra before handing him a marker.

Cobra studied the map for a minute or so before circling a building that was in the woods nearby Blue Pegasus.

The woods was dark, thick and incredibly hard to navigate but this didn't seem to phase Lyon at all.

"Cobra. You will stay here while we go. If you are at all lying to us you will be executed." Lyon decided as he stood up.

Cobra was taken back to his room while Lyon readied a team of guard and of course, the Dragon Slayers.

The only reason that they were coming out was so that Lyon could use them as hunting dogs to track down the base and help if things got bad.

Gray and Levy was desperate to go along as well but Lyon forced them to stay back at the base.

Now a group twenty guards and five Dragon Slayers all wearing the grey Lacrima Scale uniform being led by Lyon all stood at the edge of the dense forest holding flashlights to guide them through the darkness.

It was 11:32pm.

The Dragon Slayers all searched for the scent of Natsu and / or Cobra and after a minute Wendy found it.