Chapter 5. Stalker P1

No ones POV (unedited)

Natsu awkwardly sat in a chair in front of Makarov who was looking through notes and reports of the incident from others who saw the events take place.

Makarov let out a short grunt,
"So you're saying that before the attack, you saw a man with black and white hair grin evilly at you as he walked past. You were then being told to evacuate but the guard was cut off because he had been stabbed?"

Natsu nodded quickly and Makarov sighed before pushing a file towards Natsu who leaned in curiously.

"Is this the man you saw?" Makarov asked and Natsu took a good look at the photos in the file, his eyes slowly widening.

"Y-Yes. Yes it is." Natsu confirmed and he noticed Makarov biting his lip,
"This mans name and origins are unknown, however, we have collected information that he is called 'Midnight'. He is a Mage but his magic type has not been identified but we do know that he is incredibly dangerous. You should be safe inside with us as security is tightened around this base until he is found. If that fails you will be sent off to another one of our bases that has tighter security than any other- Lamia Scale." Makarov explained thoroughly.

Natsu nodded and swallowed dryly, he opened his mouth to speak but the door flew open making him flinch.

"Master Makarov! Traces of fresh dark magic were found on the force field!" The guard yelled, still trying to catch his breath.

Makarov growled, "call on another guard to escort mr Dragnreel to his room and guard his door. Also send all acting servants and maids to their quarters. Make sure every damn entrance is secure!" He commanded loudly.

The guard nodded and yelled something outside before hurrying off into the crowd of guards.

A panting Jellal stumbles through the open doorframe before regaining his composure and straightening up.

"Good. I'm glad that you made it her fast, Jellal." Makarov praised before looking at Natsu, "alright. Jellal shall escort you to your room. Everything will be fine."

Natsu slowly got up and walked over to Jellal, his hands shook slightly so Jellal placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and gave him a tiny smile,
"You'll be fine. I swear. I'll be right outside your door."

Natsu nodded before being lead out into the crowd by Jellal. All of the guards that were running around looked either stressed or scared which made Natsu stress as well.

They made it to his room and Natsu had been told to lock himself in, close the blinds and not let anyone in- even Gray.

So now Natsu sat on his bed with his legs pulled to his chest as he was enveloped in the darkness of the cold bedroom and tried to block out the yelling going on outside.

Right now he wanted Gray to be by his side and comfort him but he new that Gray would most likely be safer without him...right?

Natsu let out a long shaky sigh and dig his nails into his legs before moving them up to his hair and gripping it tightly as he buried his face in his knees.

Natsu heard a bang which made gasped and quickly look up, at the base of a shelf was a metal vase that rolled across the floor and sent shivers down his spine.

His breath picked up as the light in the room grew darker and glowed blood red. His eyes darted around in fear, it was if the walls were closing in him.

"Natsu~" a voice sang darkly and his eyes widened as his breath caught in his throat.

"Natsu~" the voice sang again and the room turned pitch black for a second before Natsu was able to see again and as his eyes focused- he froze.

Standing right in front of him... Was a completely realistic... Brain.

"Natsu~" Brain said and Natsu wasn't able to move, fear pierced every inch of his heart and didn't allow him to move.

"I missed you Natsu. I missed your sweet, sweet body. You will once again be mine- all mine. And trust me, I will kill any of your friends to get to you, my love. For now I have someone close to me... Watching you. You could say that he's your... Stalker. I will see you again soon." Brain explained and caressed Natsus cheek before the light disappeared along with Brain.

When everything turned back to normal Natsu was still terrified and so there was nothing he could do... But scream.

Natsu let out a ear-splitting scream and pulled tightly at his hair.

He couldn't breath.

He couldn't hear.

He could barely even see.

Jellal yelled at him and slammed his shoulder repeatedly into the bedroom door until it broke and he stumbled inside with a few more guards.

Jellal ran over to the screaming Natsu after he realised what was going on he started yelling at the other guards with sweat shining on his forehead.

After around ten seconds Gray came stumbling into the room and ran over to Natsu who now had tears streaming down his face as he continued to scream.

After a few minutes Gray was able to stop him from screaming but Natsu was stuck in a state of shock in which he didn't react to anything that Gray said or did and continued to mumble to himself as he stared off into space.

Gray sighed and stepped back before running a sweaty hand through his hair.

In the room with him was Levy, Gajeel, a doctor and two other guards who all stood or sat in the room with either shocked or regretful looks on their faces.

"I think that we... Should give him a sedative. No dangers were found so something must have somehow made it to him in his room. Maybe if we sedate him he'll be in a better state when he wakes up." Gray decided with a sigh and the other agreed mournfully.

Levy got a sedative from the doctor an reluctantly made her way over to Natsu and gently pressing the syringe into his neck and injecting the liquid into him.

Natsu visibly tensed before his mumbling slowed down an the grip he held on his hair slowly loosened.

Gray slowly lay Natsu down in his bed as he drifted into unconsciousness before sighing sadly.

A knock gently tapped on the door and it opened to reveal a sad Erza,
"It has been decided that you and Natsu will be sent off to Lamia Scale in a few days. I'm sorry." Erza informed him softly and Gray nodded understandably.

One by one they all filed out of the room except for Gray who pulled up a chair instead and held onto his unconscious lover's warm hand with a mournful expression held on his face.