TAKESHI GODA THE MASTERCHEF - CHAPTER 1

"I have an announcement to make. I've decided to pursue my lifelong dream," Giant announced while sitting in an abandoned pipe in the vacant land.

Nobita, Shizuka, Suneo, Hotaru, Chibiusa and Diana who's sitting on top of Chibiusa's head stands still in front of him, confused.

"And that is?" Suneo asked.

"Come on, guess it." Giant said.

"Synchronized swimming water ballet?" Nobita guessed.

"Illustrative naked belly dancing?" Suneo guessed.

"Rakugo?" Hotaru guessed.

"Bible spreader?" Chibiusa guessed.

"Wrestler?" Diana guessed.

"Learning monkey sign language?" Shizuka guessed.

"It's even better," Giant said excitedly before he leaped off the pipe and took out a chef hat.

"Ta-da! This should give you a clue!"

Giant put on the hat and said excitedly, "I'm... gonna be a Masterchef!"

All of them paled and shouted, "Your lifelong dream is to cook?!"

"Yep! You got it!" Giant dances excitedly, continuing, "You're going to hear the name Chef Takeshi Goda and my famous recipes displayed at every five-star rated restaurants on the Earth!"

Giant put his huge hands over Nobita's shoulders, asking "What do you think?"

Nervous, Nobita answered, "That's a great thing to hear... What can go wrong with it...?"

"What about you, Suneo?" Giant grabbed Suneo's hair.

"That's our Big G. I'm sure you're going to cook some legendary, delicious meals!" Suneo answered in his fake excited voice.

"Hahahaha! Glad to hear that from you, and I knew y'all can't wait for it. So, tonight, I'm going to cook something special and flagship for the five of you at my house!"

"Uh, no, it's fine," Suneo silently plead.

"It's something I wanted to do for my closest friends! I'm going to make a dish so special you're going to have seconds and more!" Giant exclaimed happily as he hugged Suneo and Nobita tighter.

"Wow... that's exciting to hear..." Shizuka chirped happily despite fear laced around her voice.

"So delighted and nourishing..." Chibiusa quipped.

"And not at all terrifying!" Hotaru finished their sentences.

"Great! I'll see you guys at my house!" Giant shouted, leaving the premises

As Giant was nowhere to sight, Suneo is having a flashback, gripping his head while muttering apology of his sins, in the time the rest are appalled by the doom that seemed to be set in the stone.

"Remember that maki-roll he made during that picnic in the mountains?" Nobita asked.

"And the one when we're having a cook-off at my house?" Hotaru added.

"Remember? Those tastes never left my mouth!" Shizuka and Diana replied, horrified.

"And our souls!" Chibiusa exclaimed.

All of them wanted to barf.

"HIS COOKING IS THE WORST! EVEN THE MOST WORST CHEFS IN AMERICA CAN COOK BETTER THAN HIM! HE THINKS HIS BELLY BUTTON DIRT IS A SPICE!" Suneo screamed in agony.

Once again, the expression of sickness marred their faces.

Dark clouds loomed the bright skies, as the five kids walked in sorrow, awaiting their doom in few hours

Dark clouds loomed the bright skies, as the five kids walked in sorrow, awaiting their doom in few hours. And so far, every option to save their lives and bodies are looking very bleak, not even a Sailor Senshi magic can save them.

"Eating his cooking feels like a punch in a gut," Shizuka muttered.

"But if we didn't eat it, we'll get a real punch in the gut," Suneo replied.

"Don't say that!" Nobita scolds him.

"But it's the truth, Nobita. We can't deny the fact..." Suneo said

"So, what shall we do? Starve ourselves?" Chibiusa asked everyone.

"So far it's the only option, Small Lady," Diana replied in sorrow.

"That's true. We have to make sure our stomach's empty until the time comes," Shizuka replied.

"You're right. If we didn't eat anything, at least we can eat his food," Nobita added.

"Otherwise, it'll end badly for all of us," Hotaru finishes his sentence.

They all nodded in agreement.

"Why can't his lifelong dream be a water ballerina?" Suneo replied in sorrow.

"Ugh..."