Chapter 13 - A New Dawn, A New Day

Start from the beginning

"Parker, let the poor girl go before you suffocate her." Lacy said while chuckling.

Parker quickly let go and smiled at me as I stared up at him. He was really tall, and had short black hair.

"So do you want to...." Lucy started to ask. She was cut off by a loud thud.

We all looked over to where the source of the sound was, and saw a person laying on the floor. I tried to suppress my laugh, but it came out anyways.

"Did he just...fall off the top bunk?" I asked while trying not to laugh too hard.

We all burst out laughing and I walked over to the guy on the floor to make sure he was okay.

The laughter subsided in the room as I flipped the guy over on to his back with my foot.

I was met with a very cute face and a head of short blonde hair. I stood there staring at him, until his blueish green eyes flew open, and he sat up and scooted away from me.

"Who the hell are you!?" he practically screamed, which made me start laughing again.

His eyes viciously looked around the room, and he only calmed down when he saw Lucy and Parker.

"Who is she?" he asked them while glancing back at me and pointing.

"That's Dawn," Lucy said with a smirk on her face.

"You know, our new room mate," Parker added with a chuckle.

He looked back at me and I gave him a little wave. "Hello to you too."

He just stared at me, then got up and brushed himself off.

"Why was I on the floor?" he asked.

Lucy, Parker and I all glanced between each other and we all broke out laughing again.

"You fell off the top bunk." Parker explained between laughs.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry that I'm so awesome, the ground is just attracted to me."

That made me roll my eyes and chuckle along with Lucy and Parker.

I knew by the way he was acting that he was full of himself and thought he was all that. I smirked to myself. I was going to have a lot of fun messing with this guy.

He walked over to the closet on his side of the room and took out his clothes. He took off his shirt and changed. He was about to change his pants when Lucy yelled.

"Whoa there! Just wait a minute!" She yelled at the guy. She quickly walked over to me and started dragging me towards the door. "Lets go eat breakfast Dawn."

"What?" said the guy. I could see his eyes openly go up and down my body. He smirked at us. "Little Dawn can't handle seeing me change?"

Lucy rolled her eyes. "I can't handle that, and I've been living in this room with you for two weeks."

Lucy opened the door and we were walking out and I heard Parker call. "Bye Dawn! Bye Lucy!"

"Bye Parker!" I called just as the door shut.

Lucy dragged me down the empty hall a ways, and then she stopped. In the sunlight coming in through the ceiling, I could now see what she really looked like.

She had curly brown hair and light brown eyes that complimented her well. She was almost as tall as me, and I already knew she was the same age.

"What was that about?" I asked as Lucy was catching her breath.

"Xavier, doesn't sleep with underwear on, and if we were in that room for any longer, he would've flashed you." Lucy explained.

I gave her a questioning look as to why she knew that.