Some Secrets Revealed?

Mulai dari awal

" Um..." Damn I want to ask but.. Get it together! Just spit it out! " Can I try something?"

"Huh? I guess." He set his hands in his lap. I stood and climbed on his bed, sitting on my knees in front of him.

"Okay. I need you to close your eyes." He did so after sending me a look of confusion. I took a deep breath before letting it out and leaning forward. I hesitated for a minute. What if he rejects? What if... I wouldn't be able to take it... I couldn't ... But if I don't... I'll never know.. Without another thought I gently pressed my lips to his. And to my surprise he didn't reject me. No. Instead he cupped my cheek and pulled me closer, sitting me in his lap.

His lips were soft and warm. His tongue flitted across my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I granted. He sneaked inside, memorizing everywhere as his tongue danced with mine. I swear my cheeks were flamed as bright as my hair. My hands had at sometime tangled in his blonde hair.

We both pulled away at the same time, our breaths coming in pants as we stared in each others eyes. That was the moment I realized. I didn't just like this boy. No.... like didn't even sum up how he made me feel...... I love him.

I love him.

"I.. I love you... Shiori." My eyes widened as my brain registered his words. He seemed a bit distraught at my silence. "I-Its okay if..." I didn't even let him finish. I just tackle hugged him to the bed.

"I love you to Naruto."

"What?!"

"I love you to!" I laughed and kissed him. It was a short sweet kiss that didn't last long because someone decided to break it up. Stupid door....

"I'll get it." Naruto carefully sat up and gently untangled from me. The knocks just kept coming and seemed to irritate the blonde. "I'm coming I'm coming!" I stood and walked over by Naruto, grabbing his outstretched hand.

This wasn't good. I know that chakra anywhere. I took a deep breath and let my ice cover my right hand in a sword type figure. I opened the door with the other one. And as I thought, there stood the one and only Itachi Uchiha, of the akatsuki.

"I see your here as well." He said, his blazing sharingan staring down at me.

"Why wouldn't I be, Itachi." I glared at the older man. He didn't even seem fazed.

"You, and him, let's go. Were going for a walk." I slowly slipped my shoes on and followed the men. Kisame was also standing in the hall.

"You have grown girl." Kisame smiled at me.

"And your still an idiot." I commented back. I kept my right hand hidden behind my back. Naruto had grabbed my other hand and was holding it. "What does the akatsuki want now?"

"The akatsuki... Well that is confidential." Kisame answered.

"I see."

"We might as well take them out. Both of them would make Leader extremely satisfied."

"How is he by the way? I haven't seen anyone in quite awhile." I glanced over at Itachi. He stared down at me.

"Their fine."

"That's good."

Kisame turned towards us halfway down the hall lifting his sword and trying to slash down on Naruto. I pushed him out of the way and brought my right hand up, the ice  clashing with his sword. I heard a poof and knew Naruto was protected.

"That wasn't very nice Kisame." I watched as the shark man growled in frustration. He lifted his sword.

" I see. Trying to get them away from me." I turned to see dad holding the woman from earlier. " Not very nice to use a Genjutsu on a woman to lure me out."

" You fell for it Pervy sage right from the start!" I knew dad would catch on. It was a bit strange a woman would willingly come to my Pervy father. Oh well.

" I see. So you figured it out." Itachi stated.

" What is the main goal of the akatsuki." Dad demanded. Itachi stared down at Naruto and I.

" The jinchurriki. And the girl." I frowned and backed into Naruto, who wrapped his arms around my waist.

This can't be good. Something bad is going to happen. I let the ice fall from my arm.

"Naruto!"

Ayame: END SCENE! Naruto and Shiori finally admitted their feelings! Wooo!

Sakura: They are soo kawaii! *fan girl screams*

Kakashi: I know~ our little Shiori is growing up!

Tomoe: Shut up already! That stupid blonde is not good enough for my mistress

Shiori: .... Tomoe~

Tomoe: Yes Milady?~

Shiori: SHUT UP! HE IS MY BLONDE! *hits Tomoe with a metal bat* Now.. Let's go Naru~

Naruto: Kay!

*Shiori and Naruto leave*

Ayame: ok then... Here is the amazing Kankuro to send us off!

Kankuro: Ayame does not own Naruto or Naruto characters, also she forgot to put that she doesn't own Tomoe in the last two chapters. Tomoe belongs to the created of Kamisama.

Comment!

Vote!