Six [ch. 6]

The first thing Alexander was greeted to when he turned off his phone after Political Science was a text from Thomas.

MacAndCheeseQueen: When you get out of class, get ready. We're going on that date tonight.

CaffeineGremlin: Oh? I presume I have no choice and you're taking me no matter what?

MacAndCheeseQueen: damn straight

CaffeineGremlin: Thomas nothing about you is straight.

MacAndCheeseQueen: ... shush

CaffeineGremlin: Fine. I'm omw

MacAndCheeseQueen: kk

With a small laugh, Alexander slipped his phone back into his pocket and walked to his dorm. When he arrived he unlocked the door and went inside, frowning when he saw Thomas was nowhere in sight. He decided to check the bathroom, still no luck. He decided to text Thomas again.

CaffeineGremlin: Where are you? I thought you'd be in the dorm

MacAndCheeseQueen: Nope. Get ready and meet me in the parking lot.

CaffeineGremlin: why tho?

MacAndCheeseQueen: You'll see

CaffeineGremlin: Oh come on tell me

MacAndCheeseQueen: nope

CaffeineGremlin: fuck you

MacAndCheeseQueen: I'll do that later. Get ready.

Alexander rolled his eyes, but couldn't suppress the light blush that spread across his face. Sure, he was excited but he had no idea what to wear. Without thinking, he began to walk to Lafayette's dorm, in hopes he could get some help.

He knocked on the door, hearing Lafayette shout "One minute!" Before hearing some rustling around in the room, a few grunts, and a door being shut. After a few minutes of this, the door opened, revealing Lafayette in a t-shirt and basketball shorts.

"What do you need?" The Frenchman asked, plastering a small smile on his face.

"I need help. Thomas and I are going Ice-skating and I have no clue what to wear." Alexander felt his cheek warm, biting the inside of his cheek.

Lafayette's smile only widened at this information. Without a word, he grabbed Alexander's arm, dragging him into the room. "Wait here." Was all Lafayette said before going to work on Alexander.

»»————- ————-««

Thomas was leaned against his car when he noticed Alexander walking over. Looking up from his phone he froze, eyes widening at what he saw.

Thomas immediately knew who was behind it, as he knew there was only one person Alexander would go to who would do something like this. In front of him was Alexander, wearing jeans that looked tighter than anything the man had ever worn, torn in the knees. On top he wore a green sweater obviously a size too big, going down to mid-thigh on the small man with a purple scarf that matched his eyes.

His face though. It screamed Lafayette. Alexander looked like he had fake lashes on, with winged eyeliner and a light brown on his lids. His hair was tied up in a messy bun with strands falling out to frame his face, which had been shaved clean.

Before Thomas got a chance to comment on the look, Alexander cut him off. "Lafayette." Was all he said as if it was an answer to any questions. Which it honestly was. Nodding while holding in a small laugh, the Virginian opened the door for Alexander, closing it once he was in the car.