{ Eighteen }

~Hazel's POV~

I sat on my bed with blankets piled around me.

Tissues were strewn everywhere.

I had been crying for the past hour.

I can't believe I'm dating that jerk now, but I didn't want him going after Skylar.

I sighed as I sat there.

I really hoped that today wouldn't get worse.

My phone made a sound. A sign that I got a text message.

I fumbled my hands around underneath the blankets to try and find my phone.

After I found it I saw that I got a message from Jungkook.

He asked if I was okay and still good to go for our hang out.

I sighed and replied back with a yes, sending him my address.

I got another text back saying that he'd be over shortly to pick me up.

I rolled out of bed to look at myself in the mirror.

My eyes were red and puffy and my hair was a disaster.

I frowned at myself before dragging my body to the bathroom.

I splashed water on my face and redid my hair into the messy bun that it was in earlier.

After I was satisfied yet again with how I looked, I walked down the little hallway that connected my room to the rest of the house.

I wandered into the kitchen and grabbed an apple, eating it so I had some energy in me after my crying session.

I sat on a bar stool at the counter, eating my apple and waiting for Jungkook.

I wonder what song he chose for me to do for the dance competition.

A couple minutes later there was a knock at the door and a text from Jungkook saying that he was here.

I threw the apple core away and made my way to the door and eventually opened it.

Jungkook stood there with a couple of boxes of candy.

I looked at the candy then back up at him.

He smiled sheepishly. "Skylar said these were your favorite." He handed the boxes to me.

I smiled as I gratefully took them.

There were three boxes that consisted of Sour Patch Kids, M&Ms, and Skittles.

"Thanks, Jungkook." I set the boxes down on a small table that was next to the front door.

I stepped out of the house and closed the door behind me, taking in a deep breath of fresh air.

"Shall we go?" He asked.

I looked at Jungkook and nodded and we set off towards the dance studio.

{ }

A/N:

Sorry that this chapter was so short. I got back from my trip on Tuesday and just wanted to relax. This was written in the small time I had on Thursday and Friday. Please enjoy this little snippet I wrote. Thank you guys so much for reading and for over 3k reads. I love you guys to no end.
Love, author nim
PS. What song do you think Jungkook chose for Hazel?

{ }