♧ To Love Jeremy Lockhart ♧

¤ E P I G R A P H ¤

¤ E P I G R A P H ¤

"Falling for your enemy is inevitable."

¤ D E D I C A T I O N ¤

Dedicated to my mother, the strongest woman I ever know.

¤ E X T E N D E D ¤
SYNOPSIS

[Jeremy's Story]
[ Falling for the enemy is inevitable ]

Skylar knows her past is catching up with her, she built her walls so high that no one will find out what happened on that fateful night. But everything turns upside down when she meets Cambridge High's golden boy, the Captain of the Swim Team, Jeremy Lockhart.

Upon the first sight of him, Skylar despises his perfectly planned out life, something she wishes to have. A thick line of hate is drawn, but yet Jeremy can't seem to stay away from her emerald eyes. Soon, people start to disappear and it all boils down to the secrets Jeremy and Skylar hide.

When they are forced to take a road trip together, they come to realise that maybe they are more similar than they think...

Follow two enemies on their journey through secrets, self discovery and a love that will make you do insane things...

Cause afterall, would you die for your enemy?
That's only for Jeremy and Skylar to decide..

¤ A U T H O R' S N O T E ¤

First of all, I want to thank you for choosing to read this book, I can't express how much you have made my day, you're incredible! Remember that!

I have to admit that when I begin writing this book, I didn't plan out how it would turn out and I decided to write based on influences from my own experiences. I wanted to make it like a usual cliche book but it turned out to be far from that --- it involved realistic problems such as bullying, insecurities, unexpected scenarios, love through struggle and most importantly, trust in yourself and the people around you.

I have fallen in love with each of my characters and you, my readers, made this possible so thank you, thank you so much! My heart is filled with so much happiness and I hope this book can bring across a message.
[ One you would have discover on your own ]

¤ W A R N I N G ¤

This book contains mature content, sensitive topics, and characters that will leave you in love. ♡

¤ A E S T H E T I C S ¤

Remember to VOTE | COMMENT | SHAREEnjoy!!

Remember to
VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE
Enjoy!!