= Chapter 4 =

"I talk about you like you put stars in the sky."

- Jeremy Lockhart

=================

⚓️SKYLAR⚓️

Walking ahead, I came upon a friendly looking guy leaning against the locker. I could give it a try...

"Hey, I'm new here and I was just wondering if you could show me to the office?" I bit my lower lip nervously.

"Yeah sure, new girl." He gave me a boyish smile with his dimples appearing. His brown hair ruffled in all directions made him look cute with his hazel brown eyes.

"I'm Tristan West by the way." He started a conversation as we walked through the hallways.

"Skylar Torres from LA. So you're a...?"

"Junior, just like you." He nudged me lightly.

"So Tristan, got any tips for me to survive in these chambers of hell ?"

" Hmm..good question you got there Torres. I would tell you to stay away from three people - Bethany, Emily and Dante." He said with a grin while I choked on my saliva.

"Dante? Like Dante Valentino?" I confirmed.

"Yeah, he's the worst." Tristan chuckled lightly while shaking his head.

Maybe he's a bad boy after all...

Taking deep breaths, I gave him a tight smile but before I could ask him why Dante was the worst, we reached the office.

"We're here my'lady" he bowed.

"Thanks West"

"Anytime Torres, I'll see you around." He said before leaving for his class.

Last name basis already, at least I got another so called friend.

Turning the door knob, I was welcomed with a lady at the counter. She had a tight bun with a petite figure that somehow reminded me of a witch, she just needed a broom to go with it.

"Good morning Miss, may I have my schedule for school...I'm the new student transfer."

On the contrary, she wasn't actually a witch.

"Hello dear, yes of course!! What's your name? Have some chocolates In the meantime." She said in a sweet voice.

"Skylar Torres." I took a handful of chocolate.

Passing my schedule, she informed me of the different locations of the classroom.

"There will be a student assigned to help you out and she is...Willow Anderson. She should be here soon." Right at that moment a familiar strawberry blonde girl came walking in with a stylish outfit.

"At your service, Miss Marley!!" Willow did jazz hands before embracing me in a warm hug.

"I'll take it from here Miss Marley, bye!!" She skipped out of the office with me running after her.

Scanning through my schedule, I was utterly disappointed with the subjects I had.

It started with Chemistry, Literature, Math, Lunch, English and finally PE!!
Slapping me hard on the shoulder, Willow jumped up in joy.

"We have the same classes!!! Except Literature, why the hell would you take literature?"

"They didn't have any other subject to choose from, I would have taken music." I countered back.