Next Level? Maybe :)

Me and Dre were at the mall. Her baby fever finally kicked in and she wanted to look at baby clothes.

"So whats up with you and Rashaun?" She asked looking a cute little girl dress. 

"What chu mean?" I asked looking through some boy clothes. 

"Girl i aint stupid. You be over at that nigga house all the time." She said giving me the bitch please please look. I laughed.

"We just friends." I said with a disappointed look. To be honest i wanted to be more than friends. But then again i dont. 

"Ooo!! Girl sit down so we can talk." She said pulling me to a bench. We sat down. "You like him huh?" She asked. 

"....Yeah." I said. I finally admitted it. 

"Have yall fucked before cuz the vibes between yall are crazy." She said. I shook my head.

"We've done stuff but im still inocent." I said. She smiled. 

"Yall seriously need to hook up. Yall would be such a cute couple." She teased. I lauhed. 

"I would but the stuff he does scares me." I said. "I dont know how you do it with Korey." I said. 

"Me and Korey is different. But maybe if yall go out he would change his ways. Maybe he needs a good girl to hold him down." She said. I smiled. Maybe she was right. We decided to go into footlocker to look at baby shoes. I dont thing Rashaun works today. Dre tapped my arm and i turned around. She looked worried. "Girl im so sorry." She said. I looked over to what she was looking at and i seen Rashaun kissing some girl. My heart just fell. Just when i started to feel for him this shit happens. I just played it off like it was nothing even though i wanted to cry. 

"Lets just keep looking around." I said. We were looking at some jordans that Dre wanted. 

"Go ask if they have these in a 9." she asked. I launghed. "Not everybody can where a size 5." She said laughing. I grabbed the box and went to the front when someone ran into me. I was Rashaun and that girl. I noticed he was whereing a uniform. 

"Wassup?" He asked going to hug me but i didnt hug back. "You okay?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. 

Ray's POV

I know she seen me kissing Jazmine. But it really aint like that. We aint together. She kinda like a sideline hoe. When i need sum she got me. We also fuck from time to time. But i dont know why Liz mad....

"Aye go wait in the car." I told her. I needed to talk to Liz. 

"Dont keep me waiting too long bae." She said in her perky white girl voice. She pecked my lips and walked out the store. I walked up to Liz who looked like she was waiting for someone to help her. I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. 

"Whats wrong Liz?" I asked her. She pulled away from me. 

"Sorry ma'am we're all out." The guy said coming out the back room. She nodded and went to walk away but i grabbed her arm gently. 

"Please  talk to me." I said. She turned around. The look in her eyes were hurt and anger. I felt bad. 

"I gotta go." She said trying to walk away but i pulled her back again.