To Good To Be True :(

Ray's POV

I woke with Liz still in my arms. She tossed and turned all night. Probly having bad dreams. I looked over the clock on her night stand. It was 10:02 a.m. I slowly raised up and moved my arm from under her. She started to move around but went back to sleep. Every time she moved she would would make a painful face. I think it cuz of her ribs. It was killing me how much pain she was in. You could tell how much she hurt just by looking at her. I got outta bed and walked downstairs. Liz's mom was in the kitchen. It looked like she was about to leave. 

"There you are. I thought you might stay the night considering how late it was." She said with a warm smile. 

"Yeah i hope that wasnt a problem." I asked. I felt bad now. 

"Oh not at all hun. Plus Liz needed someone last night. Which brings me to another question." She said. She looked at me wierd. I could tell this question was gonna be crazy. "Are yall dating?" Damn you dont know how bad i wanted to say yes.

"Naw ma'am. We just friends." I said. I really wish she could be mines but maybe she dont think of me in that way. Shid ion even know.

"Well all i know is that she talks about you alot. But i gotta go make yourself at home" She said walking out the door. Damn Liz really givin me mixed signals.

I walked back to Lizette's room and she was trying to stand up but she fell back onto the bed and started to cry. I ran over to her.

"You okay ma?" I asked her. She had he hean down holding her ribs.

"It hurts so bad Ray." She said crying. She aint never called me ray before. I am so confused.

"Come on and ill help you." I said. I stood up and held out my hand. She grabbed onto it and took a deep breath. She stood up and winced in pain. I stood next to her and rubbed her back. "You okay?" I asked. 

"Yeah its just gonna take a second" She told me holding onto my hands. 

"Take your time." I said. I looked down as she took her first step. She had on some rolled up boxers. Thats when i noticed the bruses and cuts all over her legs. I was really getting mad. 

"Rashaun." I heard her say interupting my thoughts. I looked up at her. She looked worried. "Stop staring at my legs." She said. I looked away from them and helped her over to the bathroom. She walked in and shut the door. I walked back over to the bed cuz my phone was ringing. It was mah nigga Yayo. 

Me- Was good?

Yayo- What up dawg?

Me- Chillin. What chu need?

Yayo- Yeah i need you to roll wit me.

Me- When?

Yayo- A like 7. You down?

Me- You already know mane. You gon be stapped coz?

Yayo- Hell yeah. But i got chu. 

Me- Aight.

Yayo- One. 

I hung up. I have no clue what was gonna go down tonight but i need the money. Imma try and find out who did this to Liz so i can find em. But i dont know how. I layed back on the bed and ended fallin asleep. 

Liz's POV

Damn when the water hit my bruses and cuts it hurt like hell. I wanted to cry. I would never wish this pain on anyone. Maybe the asswhole that did it but thats about it. When i was done i got out and realized i didnt bring my clothes in with me. I wrapped up my haiir and wrapped a towel around me. I slowly walked out the bathroom and walked to my closet. My doctor told me that because of my injurys (IDK) I should where shorts and tank tops so it dont rub up an anything. So i got out some black spandex shorts and a red tank top and my black lace bra with the matching thong. I turned to see Rashaun asleep. I quietly walked back into the bathroom. 

I got dressed and let my hair down out of the towel. My hair was up most of the time. It was naturaly curly depending on how i dried it. Today i was going to blow dry it straight. When i was done i walked out to see Ray still asleep but turned with his back to me. It was sweet of him to stay with me last night. I walked over or limped over to the bed and sat so i could put on lotion. Thats when Rashaun woke up. 

"You okay?" He asked sitting up.

"Yeah. Did i wake you up?" I asked putting lotion on my arms. 

"Naw you good." He said. He got up from the bed and stratched. 

"Im okay. You dont have to stay here." I said putting the lotion away. 

"Imma stay for a lil bit." He said sitting down next to me. I dont know what came over me but i kissed him. When i pulled away he just looked at me in shock but had a smirk on his face. "What was that for?" He asked. 

"Think of it as a thank you for staying with me last night." I said smiling. 

"Want me to put some lotion on your back?" He asked. I wanted to say no but it sounded good to me. "Yes please." I said. He took the lotion off of the night stand and gently lifted my shirt. I heard him sigh. "Whats wrong?" I asked. He didnt respond. He started to rub the lotion on my back. It felt so good and eased the pain on my back. I pulled my hair to the side so it wasnt in the way. Thats when i felt him lay a soft kiss on my back. I could tell it was on one of my bruses cuz it stung a lil bit. 

"Rashaun Stop." I said. But he ignored me. He kissed up back and stoped at my neck.

"It kills me seeing you like dis." He whispered in my ear. I got the chills. He kissed my neck. This wasnt usually like me but i was actually enjoying it. I closed my eyes as he kissed my neck again. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer while sucking on my neck. I let out a small moan and i could feel him smile aginst my skin.

I turned around so that i was facing him. He layed back pulling me on top of him. We started to make out. He hands wondered my body as we kissed. I havent felt this way in a long time and i was loving every minute of it. Just as Ray's hands got to my ass i heard a knock at my door. I jumped up off of Ray and screamed in pain. My rib was throbing in pain. I got up to fast. That when Kyree walked in.

"Sis you-" He stopped when he seen Rashaun. Ans Ray looked pissed too. "The fuck are you doin here?!!" He yelled. 

"Kyree!!!" I yelled. He never cusses. 

"No i dont him around you!" Ky yelled. 

"What hell is going on?!!" I yelled. 

"Him and his homie ran up on me and mine. They the ones that shot Que!!" Ky yelled going after Rashaun. Rashaun stood up. I stood in between them. Que was a close family friend. He died a while back. Someone shot him. I really hope this isnt true. 

"Is it true?" I asked. 

"Tell em niqqa. You had no problem killin him. At least own up to it." Ky said. 

"Ky hush. Rashaun answer me." I said. He stayed quiet. Tears began to fill my eyes. I hope he didnt ddo it. "Please tell me its not true." He just looked down. I knew it was too good to be true.

5+ Comments

5+ Votes

DETAILED FEEDBACK!!!!