My Ride Or Die :)

Lizette's POV

Its been a week since then. Yes im still a virgin. I wanted him to take it but he said no thats something that you share with someone you love and care for alot. Any other guy woud have done it but Rashaun? He has respect for girls. Thats not something thats easy to find now adays. I was sitting outside school talking to Dre. 

"So how did he take it?" I asked. I havent tlked to her in forever. 

"At first he seemed really mad. So i told him i would abort it. That just made him PISSED. So he said to keep it. I told my mom an she was mad that i was keeping it cuz she hates Korey. But things are getting better i guess." She said rubbing her stomach. She was only like a month and a half so she wasnt showing yet. 

"Well if he starts bein an ass just let me know. I dont wanna have to cut a nigga." I said. We laughed. Korey pulled up. 

"You need a ride home?" She asked me standing up hugging me. 

"No i brought my car. I'll call you later." I said. She got in and i walked over to my car. When i got in my phone rang. It was Ray. 

Me- Hey. 

Ray- Wassup. What chu doin?

Me- Just leavin school. 

Ray- Stop by and chill for a lil bit. 

Me- Aight im on my way. 

With that i hung up. We been hangin out alot lately. My mom dont really care. She thinks its cute. I dont know why but hey. I pulled up and left my bag in my car. I knocked on the door. Baby started barking and Ray started yelling at her. He opened the door. 

"Why do you knock?" He asked me standing aside so i could walk in. He grabbed my ass as i walking in. I playfully pushed him. He shut the door and i sat on the couch. He was just in some basket ball shorts and a wife beater. 

"You dont work today?" I asked him. He sat down on the other side of the couch.

"Nah." He said. I nodded. I looked at the tv and he was watching gangland. I started to watch it till he turned it off. "Why you sittin all the way over there?" He asked me. I smiled. I stood up and sat on his lap. He put his hands on my hips. 

"Better?" I asked him. He nodded and kissed me. I kissed back. Just when we were getting into it there was a knock on the door. He tapped my ass to get up. I got up and sat back where i was. He got up and opened the door. 

"Wassup?" Ray said as they did their guy hug thing. The guy was about the same height as Ray as tatted up from head to toe. He was dressed in nothing red. Kinda like Ray was when i first met him. 

"This yo girl Slim?" The guy asked him. Slim?

"Sum like that. What chu need?" Ray asked him. I had turned on the tv so i sat and watched the rest of gangland. 

"Lemme holla at chu right quik." The guy said walking into the back of Rays apt. They both walked back there. I muted the tv but i only whispers. I heard the sound of bags and laughter. When they walked out i turned the tv back up and acted normal. "Aye nigga you neve introducede me to ya girl." The guy said putting a bag into his pocket. I seen that Ray had some money that he was putting into his pocket. Hmmm.

"Oh my bad. Lizette this Yayo." He said pointing at us. 

"Wassup shawty." He said winking at me. Rashaun laughed cuz he knew i hated to be called that. I nodded. "Well imma go. You aint rollin today?" He asked Ray. Ray shook his head. Yayo nodded and walked out. Ray locked the door and sat next to me. He went to kiss me but i rejected. 

"Whats wrong?" He asked looking at me all sad. 

"What was that Ray? Sorry maybe i should say Slim?" I said crossing my arms. He smacked his lips. 

"Thats just what people call me out on the streets. I cant be lettin them know my government." He said. I shook my head. "Whats wrong?" He asked again. 

"Rashaun that shit scares me." I said. He laughed. 

"You worried bout me huh?" He asked. He thinks it funny but its not. 

"Do you not know what could happen to you if you aint careful?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes and pulled me over to him. 

"I am careful. Aint nun gon happen to me. Promise." He said pecking my lips. I smiled. His phone went off. He sighed and looked at it. He locked it and looked up at me. "You wanna role with me right quik?" He asked. I nodded. He put on some black dickies and a red tall tee over his wife beater. We got in his car and we drove up to this mall. We were standing outside the mall talking when this mexican dude walked up. They made their little deal and the guy walked off. That when i seen i cop walking our way. My heart fell. 

"Ray." I whispered. He looked up. 

"Shit." He said. looking down. I took the drugs from his back of his pocket without him knowing. 

"Come here son" The cop said. You could tell he was one of those ass whole cops. I been in some shit like this b4 i knew what to do. And they started to check him. I knew i was next so i walked away around the corner. A cop walked over and i dropped the drugs into a bush but he didnt see me. 

"Um can i talk to you?" He asked. I walked over and played it cool. "Um do you know that young man?" He asked pointing to Rashaun who was now walkiing into the mall. 

"Naw. My friends new him." I said. Does he think im stupid?

"Do you know his name?" He asked. I was nervous. 

"No. Just met him today and never caught his name. Sorry." I said shrugging. 

"Well sorry to bother you ma'am." He said shaking my hand and walking away. I made sure he was gone b4 grabbing what i dropped in the bush and walking over to the car. He was standing next to it. I walked over him. 

"Imma kick that dudes ass. He ripped me off. He took everything on of me." He said talking about the guy we met up there. I laughed. 

"Get in the car." I said. We got in the car. He was pissed. Breathin hard and everything. "Calm down. Here" I said tossing the sacks on his lap. He looked up at me and smiled. 

"Damn. What did you say that cop?" He asked putting the stuff away.

"Told him i didnt know you." I said. He looked at me crazy.

"He believed you?" He asked. I nodded.

"He asked if i knew your name and i said naw i just met him today and never caught his name." I said looking out the window.

"Come here" He said. I leaned over and he kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked blushing.

"You got my back better than some of my homies. I thought you would have sold a nigga out." He said. I pecked his lips and sat back in my seat.

"I got cho back boo." I said.

Ray's POV

I smiled and started up my car. Damn thats the kinda girl i need. She got my back. Thats the type of girl every nigga in the game wish they had. She like my Ride Or Die.  

10+ Votes

10+ Comments

BTW Liz And Ray Dont Go Out. They Never Have. Just Thought I Would Clear That Up :) Hope Yall Enjoyed It!!!