A/N - I'm sorry

Hey everybody.

As you probably have been noticing, then I haven't been updating this story in quite a long period of time. This is of course not without no reason.

In the start I was constantly having writers block, and not only that, I was also very busy with a lot of other things outside of writing. Some private family and school stuff that I won't be going into details with.

With some time passing by, I have also kind of fallen a little out of the Hunter x Hunter fandom. Now, I'm not saying that I don't like the show or the ship anymore. I'm just not as hyped about it anymore as I used to be.

Because of this, I have chosen to discontinue this story. I am honestly very sorry to say this to all of you who have been waiting patiently for an update, but I will much rather discontinue it than having it on "On hold", making you guys wait forever for something that probably will never get continued.

When I read back at my chapters I cringed so much. I feel like my writing skills were so bad back then, and mostly I felt like deleting this story so I wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. But since it seems like a lot of you actually enjoyed reading this, I won't just pull it down. I did fix a few spelling mistakes though.

I hope that you all understand my reasons for why I am doing this, and again: I really am truly sorry for doing this. I myself as a fan, knows how heartbreaking it can be when a writer decides not to continue or delete a story you really enjoy.

I am very happy for all of you who have been reading my story. I really appreciate it, even if I know I haven't been fair. But look at the bright side: at least the story didn't get discontinued at a very exciting or scary moment.

One last time: I am very sorry for this, but I really hope that you do understand why I am doing this.

Thank you for reading with me this far.