2. Chapter

Gon's P. O. V.

We both sit at a table in the café. Here is pretty nice looking, the perfect place for a date.... WAIT WHAT?!! Okay... No! Perfect place for... Um... Talking with old friends, I guess. We both look through the menu, and I ask "So what do you want?" to break the silence between us.

"Hmm... Hot chocolate and a brownie"

"Still chocolate crazy huh?"

So cute....

"What is that suppose to mean?!!" Killua snapped back at me, after what I said to him.

Jeez... He's so cute...

"Nothing! Nothing!" I laugh. Killua was always, and I mean ALWAYS crazy for chocolate. It looks like he still is now too. He changed a lot, but he is still the same old Killua I know and like.
I keep smiling at him, while he is ordering for us. His beautiful silver hair, is much longer than the last time I saw him. Maybe he's trying to grow it out or something.... It looks good on him. He is taller than me too. So unfair! And his eyes... Still has the same shine I have always loved.

I could really kiss him right now......

"Gon!"

"Wha...?"

"Stop staring at me like that!" He says, with a slight blush over his pale cheeks. Was I staring at him?... Oh well. I can't really help it, when he looks this cute.

"Was I staring?" I asked and he answered back fast. "Yes!"

"Sorry then..."

"Ugh... It's fine..."

Well this sure got awkward fast... I better talk about something to lighting the mood a little, but what? Killua was alone when I came, I wonder where Alluka is. I was sure they were traveling together.

"So how is your sister doing?"

"Oh Alluka... While we were traveling around, we came to this high school. She got pretty interested in it and wanted to go there. She got a place to stay and is now going to school"

"Oh... For how long?"

"It's been... Around half a year I guess, and it got a little boring traveling alone..."

"Well... We could travel together again, if you want?"

"YES!!!... Um... I mean... Yeah, I would love too"

That didn't really make a different, but whatever.
Our food came a a few minutes after, and we almost forgot to eat, because all we did was talking. It's nice being back together, even if we aren't together the way I want us to be. I don't know when I really started liking Killua. I guess it was a little before we parted ways. I missed him so much, but I just wanted to forget all about it. After all I put Killua through I just couldn't bring myself to ask him if he wanted to take with me. He also had Alluka to take care of.

"Hey Gon?" Killua sudden said.

"Mhm?"

"Does that really taste good?" He asked pointing at the coffee I had ordered.

"The coffee?"

"Yea..."

"Well... yeah"

"Since when did you like coffee?!"

"I don't know... It just happened... ". I don't really know to be honest. I guess when I started taking some missions and didn't get much sleep, I got used to the taste of coffee, because it helped me through the harder times.
Silence soon went over us again. I guess being apart for so long really did change a lot of stuff after all. Ugh... But I'm still the same!... At least I think I am...

***

We finished our food and drinks and are now walking down the road. We laugh and talk about old times. Everything have been going so fast, it's weird to think about. Even if we haven't seen each other, we are still as close as we were before. I'm happy nothing too much has change. We decided on the way to get a hotel room together, before we are taking off to another place. Killua have probably been many places together with Alluka. I have to ask him for where he wants to go, when we leave this town.

We get to the hotel and got the key to our room.

"What number do we have?" I asked, while we were going to our room.

"108" Killua answer back, having a special look on his face.

"Hey, is something wrong? Didn't you want to share a room anyways?"

"No it's not that.... Didn't you notice the way the woman who gave us the key, looked at us. Somehow I just don't liked how she stared so 'overly happy' at us"

Overly happy? What does he mean by that?

"No, I didn't notice" I answered back a little confused.

"Hm... It was just me then"

We get to our room and put our stuff down. "Wow... this place is pretty big! I will look a little around", Killua said walking around looking into the different rooms. I smiled as I sat in the couch.

Yeah. This place isn't so bad.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!" I hear Killua yell and I get up from the couch fast and run to where he is. "What's wrong?!"

"There is only ONE bed!!"