Chapter 33: Confessions

Start from the beginning

I was quiet as Katelynne gripped my head.

"But, I still raised you, even if anger and alcohol were there," she said. "I wanted to gove you back to your family, but Randy had me threatened, and I was still hopelessly in love for some reason... But also afraid inside. I was good at hiding that, I guess," she said.

"Basically, seeing Cyan made you jealous knowing someone had a baby and you didn't," Katelynne said.

"Pretty much," she said. "It wasn't until you were 10, Randy was going to sell you underground to some old perv or something. I said no. As much as I didn't want you around, you didn't deserve that fate. It took a lot of effort to get you away from that. All those times I kicked you out to go to that Fowler boy, or beat you unconscious and locked you in the closet or attic, it was because the traders were there to collect you, and I had to do any kind of pay to shoo them off,  and I rather not talk about that."

I cringed at the thought.

So... Even though Gina beat me and was cruel, she did most of those just to protect me.

"But why?" I asked. "You could have just let them take me and not deal with that pain."

"That would be me being selfish. You would have suffered, ended up in another country, never to see your friend, and never would have met those guys in that band," she said. "I failed when Roger got you in the basement. I was so angry at him, I nearly killed him. Beatings are one thing, but he should have never done that."

"How don't we know if this isn't just a lie?" Katelynne asked.

"No," I said. "She's telling the truth."

Katelynne looked at me confused.

"I now she is," I said.

"Cyan has always known when people tell the truth and when they lie. I knew that as I watched her grow up. There's a difference between knowing and trusting, you know," Gina said.

I sighed, then gripped her hand.

She was taken back by my actions. "Thank you. Even though you were cruel, it was all to protect me. I don't think I can forgive you for the horrible method, but nonetheless, just by this, I know you're still kind. You even helped Kellin find me, even if it failed."

"I don't deserve your thanks or forgiveness. I deserve to be old, alone.... Poor," she said.

I scrunched my eyebrows. "Gina, look in the mirror. You don't even look old for 42," I said.

Which isn't wrong. Gina actually looks pretty young for her age, which is pretty surprising.

She looked at me with scrunched eyebrows.

"You can get the life that was taken away from you, and do what's right," I said. "You can still make friends, go out, do whatever."

She was quiet before she had a small smile and shrugged.

"I guess. But, it all depends how life goes," she said. "Well, I have a job interview, so, so long."

"Job interview for what? I thought you worked a waitress job," I said.

"I quit after some budget cuts they had there. And there a bar tender job open a few blocks away, so I figured, why not," she said, getting up and handing me a $20. "For the coffees."

"Oh, we could have paid it ourselves," Katelynne said.

"Its the least i can do. Well, you girls have a good one," she said, walking to her car.

"Good luck. Thank you," I said as she climbed in, and drove away.

"Who would have known that she was only protecting you," Katelynne said.

I smiled slightly and nodded. "Yeah. Well, at least the only thing we can focus on now is the future."

Katelynne smiled as we then leaned out and hugged each other.

I knew everything was going to be great now.

"Oh, umm, and I need advice," I said.

"Which is?" she asked.

"Kellin seems to be looking stressed, and I want to help him calm down a bit. Any ideas?" I asked.

Katelynne had a thinking face.

"Well, there is one.... But don't know if you'll be comfortable with it," she said.

"Tell me," i said.

She then leaned over and whispered it in my ear.

I thought about it, and was a bit hesitant, but... I trust Kellin 100%.

He's done everything good for me, and has stayed by my side for everything.

"You don't have to. I have loads of other ideas," Katelynne said, unsure.

"No, no, I trust him fully, and, I don't want to be scared, even if I'm started to brave up a bit. Come on," i said, leaving the $20 on the table as we left.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

I then smirked. "Shopping."

****

[Kellin's POV]

Weird. I get home from the studio, and even Katelynne's car is gone, and I got a text Copeland and the boys are spending the night and her and Sam's apartment.

"Cyan?" I called through the house.

"Upstairs!!" she called out.

I walked up the bedroom and froze as I saw the sight in front of me.

Cyan was sat in bed, wearing my tshirt and underwear.

"C-Cyan?" i asked.

"Well, you've been stressed and, umm.... I was thinking we could do something," she said, sounding slightly nervous but a bit confident.

I scrunched my eyebrows. "A-Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded. "I trust you, Kellin," she said.

She gave a small smile as I leaned in.

"Just tell me if you want me to stop. Okay?" i said.

She nodded as our lips collided and we kissed gently.

Soon, the kiss started to get heated and my tounge traced her bottom lip, asking for entrance, which she granted, and we started making out heavy and then we fell back on the bed.

***

I breathed out as we laid curled up in the blankets, our arms around each other as Cyan rested her head on my chest, our bodies covered in sweat and the smell of sex.

She was slightly nervous, but she didn't let that hold her back.

And for a small girl like her, she gave off a lot of heat.

"I love you," Cyan murmured as she traced the tattoos on my chest.

She's been thinking of getting tattoos lately, but not sure of what yet.

"I love you, too," i said, kissing her head as I rubbed her back.

I pulled her closer into my embrace as we hugged and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

You are listening to With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear by SWS.

Next chapter will be the epilogue, meaning, this story is soon coming to an end.

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=