Chapter 24: Not Afraid

Once we heard that voice we all got up and ran over to see some lawn service people. In in Katelynne's arms was....

"COPELAND!!!!" i shouted as we all ran to see if she was alright.

Thankfully, she was alright and clutched to me and Katelynne as we held her.

"Miss, and mister, by any chance do you know a girl with black hair and big bluish eyes," the oldest one said.

"Yes!! My girlfriend, Cyan!!!" I said.

"Where is she??" Jack asked.

"You may want to follow us, and call the police. She's in Palm Springs forest, locked in some basement. She broke a window to get our attention and told us to take the baby instead of her," one said.

"Why did she stay?!" Jaime asked, confused and shocked.

"Better one than both. She didn't want anyone hinted down," a tall one asked.

"Can you take us??" Jesse asked.

"Of course," the oldest one said. "We need you to call the police, or she will get more hurt."

"Come on!!!" I shouted.

"I'll stay with Copeland. Good luck guys," Katelynne said.

"Call the police, someone," I said and Vic took it out his phone and one of the guys told him the address and he and the rest of Pierce the Veil climbed into the truck with the others, and me and SWS in Jack's car.

We're coming, Cyan.

[Cyan's POV]

I knew I was going to be in trouble once they all come home.

But as long as Copeland is safe and the lawn mowing workers get her to Kellin and/or Katelynne safely.

I then hear the door open and in walked Nathan, the once who I made the deal with. Well, now that Copeland is safe, deal is off. But, doesn't mean I can't be brave. I grabbed a shard of glass on the ground and grip it behind my back.

"Come here, doll face," he said, sitting on his chair and motioning to him.

I got up and limped towards him as he pulled me to his lips, but then pulled my leg so that I ended up straddling him, his hand cupping my cheek.

"So sexy, and gorgeous... It'll be a shame once you're sold away," he said, slipping the straps of the nightgown and bra off my shoulder.

I gulped, hating how he touched me.

I gripped tightly to the shard, feeling it bury in my skin.

I then feel him lifting up the hem of the gown above my thighs when suddenly, another guy runs in.

"Why's the camera down in this room??" he said.

Uh oh...

Nathan had a death grip on my thigh as he looked where the camera used to be.

He looks at me and pushes me to the ground, making me land on my wrist. I felt a crack and yelp in pain. The shard fell out of my grasp somewhere.

"Grab the kid!!!" Nathan sneered.

The other guy ran up to what used to be Copeland's cage.

"Its empty," he said.

I smiled to myself as they looked through the room, then noticed the window.

I didn't feel afraid anymore.

All of a sudden, Nathan grabs my hair and slams me against the concrete wall.

"You little bitch!!! What did you do?!" he sneered.

He grabbed a baseball bat and brought it down hard on my leg. I hear cracks as I scream in pain and then he's beating me hard. He was brutally beating me to a pulp. I felt ribs crack and break, everything bleeding, and then feeling weak.

All of a sudden, he stops and its quiet.

The only thing you can here is.... Police sirens.