Chapter 16: Surprise Roses

[Kellin's POV]

Cyan and I have already been together for weeks. She's seemed now more calm and more happy, and hasn't even hurt herself at all.

Right now her birthday coming up really soon and i really wanted to surprise her. Its not as easy as when i was with Katelynne, since we had a lot in common and it was as if i already knew what she wanted. Its a bit different with Cyan.

Jack told me she always wanted a rose garden ever since she was a kid. All she had growing up was a concrete backyard at her house.

On the day of her birthday she had gone out with Katelynne, who made it back, and Copeland. Katelynne was in on the surprise, and had become best friends with Cyan. Cyan was a bit nervous upon bringing up that we were now a couple, but Katelynne was actually really happy for us.

The guys and i were busy creating the garden, along with Pierce the Veil (who were cracking landscaping Mexican jokes as they were planting rose bushes).

It wasn't a big garden like an enourmous greenhouse. Just a piece of land, kind of like a kindergarden butterfly garden, with a small white bench to just sit back and relax.

Maybe in time i can add some more things to it, but it looked perfect as it was, and i hope it was good for Cyan.

according to Jack, Cyan's someone who sees something amazing in even the smallest of things. I had a feeling she was going to like this.

We were nearly done and Jack and Tony were setting up the yard furniture again when Jesse ran inside.

"They're here!!" he shouted.

"Hurry!!!" Vic shouted as we put some finishing touches before ditching our garden stuff in the shed and then running inside, pulling the curtains closed.

We all quickly took place as Cyan and Katelynne walked in, Copeland in Katelynne's arms.

[Cyan's POV]

I walked inside with Katelynne as we laughed after Copeland cooed in a whiny voice, Katelynne saying she's sassy.

I was up first when we walked in seeing Pierce the Veil and Sleeping With Sirens making some funny in front of the backyard door, which was covered with the curtains.

"Ummm, hey?" I asked. Copeland held the same expression.

"Hey!" Jaime said, his pose making him look sassy.

It was quiet before Jack spoke.

"This is getting nowhere," they said and got back to just standing around.

"What's going on??" i asked, curious of what's up with them.

"Well, i wanted to give you your actual birthday present, which is something you always wanted," Kellin said, wrapping an arm around me. I looked seeing everyone, even Katelynne, smiling.

"A unicorn?!" i asked, joking around (but Copeland clapped her hands happily. Hehe.)

"Umm... no... even better," he smirked, covering my eys as i felt two hands take mine and lead me who knows where.

"Kellin, what's this all about??" i asked, soon being hit with warm air, meanign i was outside again.

"I present, Cyan's Garden," he said and then moved his hands as he wrapped them around my waist.

My eys widen as they fell upon the small but amazing rose garden before me. It was gorgeous!!

White, red, and peach colored roses were in the chosen area of the backyard, butterflies already coming to fly around.

I felt like i was going to cry as i covered my face.

"Kellin, this is amazing!!" Katelynne said, also astonished as Copeland cooed happily.

"Hey!! Mexican power planted these roses!!" Vic said.

"And as you can see, the customer is in tears enjoying it," Jaime said, looking at me, a funny accent in his voice like when the guys did that episode of Roadies.

I giglled a bit. I actually was crying, but they were tears of joy.

"Aww, baby,"Kellin said, issing my cheek and wiping my tears away.

"I just... This is so.... I can't believe you actually planted a rose garden just for me. I always wanted one," i said, wiping osme more tears away.

"Do you like it??" he asked.

"Like it?? I love it!! Thank you so much!!" i said, throwing my arms around him, kissing him. His arms wrapped around my waist as he hugged me back.

"She liked it!!" Jack shouted as i then hear some pops and then me and Kellin are covered in party popper confetti. 

"Happy birthday, baby," he said, smiling.

"Thank you, Kellin," i said as we hugged tightly.

We then head back inside as i was being told my birthday wasn't over yet.