Chapter 27: I Missed You So Much

[Cyan's POV]

I woke up to my leg in a cast, my right hand, head, wrists, and abdomen wrapped in gauze and bandages. I had a blood transfusion and was covered in bruises, feeling sore yet wearing a hospital gown and in a hospital room.

A nurse gave me some food and pain killers, but I didn't really feel hungry.

No, I'm not skipping meals. Just actually not hungry. I'm too tired and still in shock from all I've experienced.

I will definitely be in on a nights full of nightmares.

I was just lying in the hospital bed, feeling pretty exhausted, when I saw someone was at the door.

I liked up and tiredly smiled at him.

"Kellin," I said almost in a whisper.

He smiles from ear to ear and runs up, pulling me into his arms. I gasp in pain but still cling to him like there's no tomorrow. I didn't care if I broke bones from hugging him.

"Thank fucking god your okay," he said as if in tears.

"I probably look like I got hit by a bus don't I??" I said tiredly, smiling up at him.

"You look beautiful, like always," he said, then kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly as I kissed him.

"Cyan!!!" I hear a load of people yell and look up,sewing both Pierce the Veil and Sleeping With Sirens there.

They all ran up and hugged me carefully but excitedly.

"Thank goodness you're okay, Cyan," Katelynne said as she held me in her arms.

"Thanks, Katelynne. Where's Copeland??" I asked.

"Safe with a friend of mine. I can't thank you enough. She is nothing to you, and you risked your life for her when you didn't have to. I owe you my life, Cyan," she said. "But I'm so sorry for all the pain you've went through just to protect her."

"She does mean something to me. I love her as much as you and Kellin do. I couldn't let a beautiful baby like her get hurt, and have her parents suffer painfully," I said.

Katelynne just pulled me into a hug. "I am forever in your debt, Cyan."

We all stayed together and I told they told me about how they tried everything to find me and Copeland, but were just lead in circles, until the lawn mowing workers got Copeland to safety. During that time, a police officer came in and asked me some questions.

I literally began crying as the questions got deeper, Kellin holding me as I cried into his chest.

We were relieved when the officer told us that all the men, Carter and Nathan included, were arrested and the hunt for my adoptive dad continues. He won't even see then coming, considering nobody had time to alert him.

Soon it was night and everyone had to go home but I stopped Kellin before he can leave.

"Please stay, Kellin. I'm afraid to sleep by myself," I said.

He smiles and walks over, lying down next to me and wrapping his arms around me carefully and gently.

He kissed my cheek as I snuggled close to him.

I then noticed he looked exhausted, and his hand was wrapped in gauze.

"What happened to you??" I asked.

"Looking you got so frustrating, I nearly reached my breaking point. But I'm glad I can hold you in my arms again. You have no idea how much I missed you," he said.

I smiled and we share a passionate kiss before he pulls the covers over us and cuddling in each others arms.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too," he said.

He softly sings me to sleep and soon we both peacefully fall asleep.