Chapter 17: Uneasy Feelings

After some cake and a movie, Copeland wanted to really see the garden again.

"Want to see the garden, Cope?" i asked.

She whined impatiently, and i laughed as i kissed Kellin before getting up and picking her up and walking outside.

The sun was already setting as Copeland admired the amazing roses.

"Pretty flowers, huh??" i said.

She responds with her usual baby gibberish, since she hasn't learned all words yet.

She basically only calls me Seeya, which is kind of funny yet cute.

I decided to sit down as Copeland played with a small red rose petal she plucked by mistake when suddenly i felt something bad in the air.

It was a really uneasy feeling.

Even Copeland grew quiet and looked up at me worried, as if saying 'What's going on??'

"Come on. Let's go inside. Doesn't seem like its good to be out here," i said, picking her up in my arms and getting up.

Right when i did, i felt a wet cloth pushed against my face and a hand wrap around my waist as someone riped Copeland away from my arms.

I tried to scream was thrashing to break free. I then feel myself being pushed back hard, my head hitting something hard. Copeland crying and screaming sounded around me as everything turned black.

[Kellin's POV]

"You are a great guy to Cyan, Kellin. She deserves a guy like you," Katelynne said.

"And you're not mad??" i asked.

"Of course not! If anything, i'm glad Cyan is happy. She's like a little sister to me an-"

It was then we hear Copeland screaming and then a crash and we shot up towards the yard, seeing the yard empty and the patio set turned over and shattered.

Cyan and Copeland were no where in sight.

"Copeland!! Cyan!!" Jack shouted.

An uneasy feeling hung in the air.

Something bad happened.

"I'm calling the cops," Jesse said, taking out his phone and beginning to dial 9-11.

I then found something under one of the bushes.

I picked it up and saw it was a wet rag.

"W-what is it??" Katelynne asked, looking worried.

I shrug and then caught a wiff of it, and immediatly felt dizzy, swaying a bit.

"Kellin!!" i head Vic shout as i felt arms hold me up, someone snatching the rag from my hand.

"Chloroform," Jack said, looking shocked as i regained my vision.

"G-Guys," i heard Jaime shout.

We looked and saw he was looking at the bench. 

There was blood on it.

~~~~

FEEDBACK!!! ^.^=