Chapter 12: At the Beach (Part 2)

[Kellin's POV]

We all got changed into our dry clothes and just decided to play around the beach a bit more.

Cyan was a bit shy about taking off her wet dress, but then decided to do so. 

I tried not to make it look like i was drooling and staring at her, but it was hard.

We found a canoe and took turns taking rides in it. Copeland had a blast, and so did Cyan.

We all raced each other down the beach. Since Cyan was wearing bootcut jeans, she got the bottom part of the legas a bit soggy, but she still had that amazing smile on her.

It was then we all got settled around the campfire making smores and cooking weenies. We even tossed some doritos in the fire. (It was pretty awesome).

"Look!!" Vic shouted.

We all looked up and saw that the fireworks were starting.

We all sat there looking at tehm and being amazed. They were better than last year's that's for sure. 

Copeland squealed with joy as she saw the sparks fly across the sky. She was sitting on Cyan's lap as she sat down next to me.

I then feel a slight pressure on my shoulder and look, seeing Cyan had rested her head on my shoulder.

I looked at the guys who gave me thumbs up.

I smirk at them, and rest my head against Cyan's as we continue watching the fireworks.

Soon its over and we put out the fire before heading back to the cars, saying bye to Pierce the Veil.

Copeland was asleep in Cyan's arms and she gently put her in her baby car chair before joining me in the car, Jack and Jesse up front, and Jesse lying down in teh backseat (it was a range rover, so there were 8 seats).

"I had a really great time," Cyan whispered, so that Copeland won't wake up.

"I'm glad you did," i said, smiling down at her.

I then realized our eyes were locked with each other.

All of a sudden, teh unimaginable occured.

Our lips pressed together and we kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both this chapter and the previous chapter are based on the "Roger Rabbit" video (and 4th of July), so that's why the song repeats.

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=