Jimin.

"Are you sure she's okay in there?", another voice which I recognized as Veronica's replied.

Understanding immediately dawned on me as I realized that Jimin just saved both of our asses from getting caught.

"Are you okay in there, macaroons?", he then asked to no one in particular.

Probably to the bathroom door.

Who the hell calls their girlfriend macaroons anyways?

I think I heard Jungkook snicker under his breath.

And then after a few seconds he said, "Oh really? Okay. Sure. Yeah, take your time sweetheart."

"See? Everything's fine!"

"Well, if you say so...."

"I know so! Now lets go back so that you can continue your story just now.", Jimin said as their footsteps started sounding fainter and fainter.

I released the breath that I didn't realize I was holding before finally noticing the hand that's still on my mouth.

Why can't this guy just take it off me already?

I began darting my tongue outside to lick his palm so that he will release me.

"Don't even think about it.", he whispered under his breath.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "Then let go."

Which was very useless in my part since the words got muffled by his hand.

He seemed to ponder about something for a moment before sighing, finally retracting his hand back.

"So, care to explain?"

"I don't need to explain anything to you."

I'm still not backing down, "You do not drag me in here and then expect me to keep quiet about it."

"Well then that wouldn't have happened if you keep your nosy ass to yourself, wouldn't it?", he replied while looking at me like a parent would to his naughty child.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Look, you guys can't just boss me around without telling me anything!", I hissed in a low voice.

The guy just stayed unfazed as he stared me down, "You did agree to follow whatever we say."

Ugh, he just have to remind me about that right?

"Fine, just keep me in the dark and don't get angry if I mess this up."

I let out an irritated huff before giving him a glare, my hand reaching for the closet door.

Stepping out back into the room slowly, I smoothed my dress down and began heading towards the door.

"That's the toilet."

I closed my eyes and cursed myself internally at his voice just as I took notice of the other door on my right which was left ajar, the little light from the hallway illuminating this room.

Straightening up my spine, I retraced my steps and started walking towards it without bothering to look back at Jungkook.

He's probably enjoying my moment of stupidity.