Starscream plus vehicon plus bother Knock Out equals brilliant

Começar do início

The Hyenogs are breaking the door to the HQ force by force.

“If you can destroy this ship, and it’s occupants, then do it.” The seeker said. “Just do it.”

And then they busted through the door simultaneously hurling towards the lone seeker right as the screen cut out.

_______                      ____                                                   ___

   . . The nemesis.  . .

  .  .  . Probably morning .  .  .

 How the morning began is pretty 'normal' to me.Transfans often find themselves wondering where they would end up if they slept walk in the Nemises.The biggest mistake you can ever do as a organic who can be killed is sleeping on Megatron's chest armor because Megs will stomp you to death, blow dry your disgusting remains off, and then clean his foot off.Yes, a Decepticon can get very determined to offline an annoying organic.

 Anyway, this is literally how my morning began.

"You have no permission to sleep on me during recharge!" Megatron's voice is the first thing I heard, right as I was flying in the air.

Wow my first thing of the day was being thrown from Megatron's room.

"WEEeeeeeee!" I squeal diving right towards Starscream's direction.

"Huh?" Starscream looks up curiously.

I never saw him look so shocked until now. I land on Starscream's optics. Starscream threw me off. So without further ado I finally landed on the floor.

"Humans cannot fly!" Starscream pouts. "We seekers can."

 I got upright.

"I was thrown, old man." I said.

"I'm not old!” Starscream corrects me. His digits were in a fist.  “I'm young."

A vehicon walks past us. This vehicon has a distinctive armor design similar to a car not like a jet similar to a Autobot Trooper who looks white and black, in fact all Autobot Troopers in Transformers Animated look like that. But the most eerie fact is that other sparks are transfered into these shells from previous bodies.Oh wait, that specific vehicon is Beautyfight. Beautyfight has a unique marking on his forehelm. Not all vehicons have a marking that is the shape of a telephone box minus being big enough to go inside.

"Hey, Beautyfight," I call out the Vehicon. I almost said 'Butterfree'. "Were ya looking at Starscreams aft when you should be working?"

"Huh? My interest is not in Commander Starscream. I do not see her beauty at all." He skates (well almost because of his feet that make this tapping noise) away from Starscream and I.

 I heard Starscream making a 'tsk' sound three times, as he shook his helm.

"Are you a femme?" I ask.

Starscream's faceplate gets a steaming red.

"Of course not!" Starscream could have made his jet boosters ignite.  "I'm a mech."

Mech mean male, and Femme means female.

"No one calls me 'commander' often." Starscream notes, raising his helm up from my direction. There's a huge freaking window from across so Starscream might be daydreaming. "All I hear is 'Lord' or either 'liege' towards Megatron.'

"Then why do ya call Megsy 'Liege' if you are jealous of his rank?" I ask.

"It's proper." Starscream said, as I can see the slightest sparkle of a back-stabbing seeker in that dangerous optic.