Chapter Thirty Three

KEITH's POV

I was lost in thought, thinking about what happened eight years ago and how I discovered kung sino ang nagtraydor sa samahan. I remembered how fvcked up I felt when she told me, I was seeing red after that, blocking her airways by strangling her fvcking neck. If not for Kate, she would be already dead. 

"How's the spitfire?" I turned to look at Katrina who was casually sitting in the sofa whilst sipping a glass of wine in front of the many dead bodies that littered around the living room of my suite. Heck, I even stepped over them when I entered to collect some important belongings, unfazed with the blood and what should be brains of some of them. Eris and Gio is at it again...

"She's pissed," I answered, frowning at the blood soaked carpet. There goes my $34 million Persian rug. "she said she don't want to see me."

"Of course she is," she kicked one dead body with her black leather ankle boots then looked at me, that is one of my men, I thought as I stared at the black suited dead frame of the man, useless bastards. "What will you do now?" she inquired.

My brows furrowed at her question. What will I do now? The foreign question hit me with confusion. I turned back at the island counter where Wynter's phone blinked with unread messages from me and stared at it. I don't have a fvcking clue.

I'm not used to this, having no knowledge on what to do next, like a chess player with his checkmate King and no remaining pawns to protect it. I always have a plan, be it from neutral to chaotic evil, I always know what to execute. But now, with Wynter, I'm lost as fvck. I'm as confused as a chameleon in a skittles bag. Wait, what the fvck did I just said.

I stared at the screen again, flashing with 10 missed calls and 7 unread messages and wondered when did I cared to call someone persistently and even bothered to fvcking text them. My mind then drifted to what happened just this morning, remembering how her expressive brown eyes blazed with fire while glaring daggers at me, the eyes that I loved to stare at as it blazed with a different kind of fire. What will I do now?

"Do you want me to help you?" she offered with a quirk in her eyebrows. 

"What do you know?" I mumbled. Raking my hands through my unkempt hair frustratingly, my headache had just started to fvck my head again.

"A lot," smiling, she drank the wine in one swift gulp before standing up and stepped her way over the dead bodies, "First, you need a shower because you look like shit," she stated while pointing at my hair and face, "and when will the cleaners come? It's fvcking crowded in here."

WYNTER'S POV

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" 

Lumingon sa gawi ko si Eris na kampanteng nakaupo sa leather sofa sa loob ng aking opisina. She's also busy stuffing her face with a box of pizza habang ang mga paa nito ay nakapatong sa mesa, her bright coffee brown eyes stared at me standing in the doorway.

"Yow!" tanging sagot nito at saka pinagpatuloy ang paglamon.

Napapikit ako to gather my wits at saka tuloy-tuloy na pumasok sa loob, "I already told him to leave me alone," I grumbled at saka umupo sa swivel chair behind my office desk, "and by leaving me alone, I meant him at ang mga tauhan niya!"

"Well Katrina is my boss so technically, I don't count as tauhan ni Sir Keith so--" she blabbed on before my glare silenced her. 

I sighed in annoyance habang tinititigan si Eris na komportableng kumakain, not minding the animosity I'm sending in her way. I'm not mad at her, naiinis lang talaga ako dahil-- dahil naiinis ako! Period. I don't even know why I wanted to bite everyone's head. Basta inis ako yun na yon.