Chapter Twenty Five

"COULD you drop me off at McKinley Village please?" I asked Dante. Nakaupo ako sa likuran ng kotse and he was the one who's driving the car. Lagi itong sumisilip sa side view and rear view mirrors to check kung may sumusunod sa amin. Di ko tuloy mapigilang ma-paranoid. I am also looking outside suspiciously, getting nervous at the thought of another car hitting us or someone would appear and fire bullets out of nowhere.

After that fateful day, my life is not the same anymore...

He glanced at the mirror to look at me and shook his head.

I scowled. "I'm visiting my mom."

He only glanced at me from the mirror. "Delikado pa daw sabi ni boss." sagot nito sa kanya.

Napabuntong-hininga ako at sumandal sa upuan. The smell of leather greeted my nose as the Audi smoothly move along the high-way. "I just want to see mom." I then said.

Hindi ito sumagot kaya hinayaan ko na lang. Kinuha ko ang phone sa bag and look for my mom's number. I should give her a call...

I'm about to dial her number nang bigla kong naalala na alam pala nung kung sino mang baliw na gusto akong patayin ang number ko. Sh.t! They could trace my location and breached my contacts, madadamay pa ang mommy at mga kaibigan ko! Damn it! Damn it to hell!

I opened the window and threw my phone out. It disappeared in the traffic, probably being smashed to pieces beneath the wheels of someone else's car. 

Not long after, I'm searching for clothes and things that piqued my interest. Si Dante naman ay nakatayo sa entrance ng boutique, sinusuyod ang paligid with his eyes. He doesn't look like he's being impatient, his expression is just blank. 

"9,897.58 ma'am." chimed the cashier. I pulled my purse in my bag to fish my debit card out. My brows creased in confusion when I noticed a black card instead of my blue Mastercard. Kinuha ko iyon and stared at it. Gawked at it. It was a freaking American Express Centurion Card. What the hell...

Naningkit ang mata ko nung mabasa ko ang pangalan

Naningkit ang mata ko nung mabasa ko ang pangalan. K A Nagasaki...

"Ma'am?" I got aware that the cashier was waiting kaya inabot ko dito ang black card which she gladly took. 

I watched how the cashier's eyes widened in shock and awe. She even looked at me wide eyed before clearing her throat, nakita ko din na siniko nito ang kasamang cashier and they both muttered wow. Yeah. Wow. The card is that legendary...

I was waiting for them to give me my purchases and the card when someone tapped my shoulder from behind. Lumingon ako and saw a familiar face. Who is it again?

"Aevahn." The guy smiled, showing his pearl-white teeth.

"Oh! Aevahn!" I gasped out. "Sorry nakalimutan ko pangalan mo." I sheepishly admitted. I didn't know that I would see him sooner.