.i don't trust love.

Start from the beginning

"Lazy head." Liam spoke, rolling his eyes. I know I'm the laziest in the group. I love sleeping more than anything. Marie laughed. She's enjoying it. Told you, she is back.

When these guys said that I and Liam could have been a couple, I didn't find it odd. Thr friendship that I and Liam share is different. I've been the closest to Liam, because we practically live next to each other. Though I've never thought of Liam coming out as a gay.

"What about we go to the beach? We haven't been there since months." Lily asked. All of them nodded, so I did too. But Marie didn't.

"Why? Are you afraid of water?" I asked in a teasing tone. "Last time I checked, I did take bath with water in the bath tub, er, so no!" She beamed like she was happy to comeback with a funny answer. I just faked a laugh.

"Then say yes." Niall asked her. "I can't." She said standing up and walked upstairs in her room.

Strange.

"When was the last time she had a mood swing?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I guess before ten seconds." Liam replied laughing.

" Liam replied laughing

-----

Lily suggested of going to the beach

Lily suggested of going to the beach. I love beaches a lot but I cannot go there with this wound. I won't be able to resist myself from running into the water and then this stitches on the wound will open up again. I've already lost so much of weight and blood, next time if i do, I might will have to drink blood like a vampire, maybe suck it from someone's neck. That'd be cool, but gross.

I left the conversation and walked to my room. Closing it behind me, I sat on the bed just shuffling through apps on my phone. I can stay in my room while they go to the beach. Anyway I've become used to these four walls.

After five minutes, my room's door opened and in came the curly haired boy. "Are you not feeling well?" He asked.

"I'm good, why?"

"You left the table and ran up here, being all reclusive. Is there anything that is bothering you?"

"They decided to go to the beach. No doubt, I love beaches a lot but this huge wound on my stomach is stopping me."