Sarah

"mamá, ¿puedo ir a la fiesta con mis amigos? Linda estará allí"(Mom can I please go to the party with my friends? Linda will be there, Spanish) Sarah yelled out to her mom.
"sí, baby girl, diviértete"(yes baby girl, have fun),Her mom called back. Sarah lives with her mom in the Bronx NY. Sarah grew up without a father,she doesn't know who her father is. Sarah's mom, Heather works as a stripper at a nightclub in Manhattan and during the day she works at a hairsalon in town called Rosedale. Heather grew up with only a father figure in Domincan Republic who abused her. She ran away from home at the age of 17, but didn't know where to go, her only way of survival was to sleep with guys for money. Heather ended up making up to 100,000pesos which in US dollars is worth $5,140.00, but in came Sarah. Heather had very little money to take care of Sarah when Sarah was born. One day when Heather was walking down the streets of Santiago de los Caballeros, with 2 months old Sarah in her arms, a bag of clothes and bag of diapers a lady saw that Heather was having some trouble. Señora Maríana took Heather and Sarah in and had Heather work as a maid. Heather and Sarah lived with Señora Maríana until Sarah was 8. Heather saw that there was opportunity for her and Sarah in The United States of America. Señora Maríana payed the plane tickets to New York, and gave Heather 900,000 US dollars to get a roof for Sarah and herself.
15 year old Sarah is now one of the most popular girls at Rochester High School in Bronx.
Sarah walked out of her apartment to find her squad waiting for her in Jonah's car to go to Linda's party.
"Ayo what's Gucci!"She yelled out to her friends.