A/N & Deleted Scenes

Start from the beginning

"Your grandmother is in so much pain... and she can't find a doctor..." My mother cries.

'The place the rest of my family is is very poor... it isn't a surprise they haven't found one...' My eyes get teary eyed.

"I have to travel over there to help her... so I'll be gone for a while..." She says suddenly.

My eyes widen "For how long?"

"I don't know honey. But, I'm leaving tomorrow morning... I'll be back soon so please behave." She pats my head and gives me a weak smile.

'Things didn't get any better after that. Staying with my father without anyone else was painful. I hate him...'

"WHAT KIND OF GRADES ARE THESE?!" My father shouts and throws a book at me.

Catching it I slam it on the table next to us "Mom isn't here..." I say under my breath hoping he won't hear me.

"THAT'S NO EXCUSE! I want only good grades in this house Yuri! Your about to fall all of these classes... Don't you care?" He says rudely.

"What's the point?" I bite my bottom lip trying to not let my emotions out.

END OF FLASH BACK

[Another one that didn't belong and was taken from chapter 15]

'I don't deserve someone who's so good to me after what I've been through... he's too good for me. Growing up being constantly bullied and pushed around... do I even deserve love? They deserve to be happy together I guess who am I to get in their way? I could never give Victor the life she probably could...'

[Quick FLASHBACK]
.
.
.

"Father... I'm sorry!!!" I would shout at the top of my lungs with tears rolling down my small chubby face.

My father would grab me by the collar of my shirt and raise me up to his level "What did we say about my precious collection." He points over to his empty mini refrigerator.

"Don't touch them..." I cried out.

Swinging me around towards the window that's facing the road "And what'd you do?"

"I THREW THEM OUT!!" I scream with my face looking like Niagara Falls "THEYRE CAUSING YOU TO HURT US."

Throwing me onto the floor he huffs loudly "I would never lay a finger on my children... HOW DARE YOU!!" He'd pull his arm back and form a fist.

...........

[Deleted from chapter 6]
Making hand motions "GRAB HIM BY THE BALLS AND SHOW HIM WHAT YOUR MADE OF" Chris says a little too excited as we all just stare at him kinda grossed out.

"I-I'm not doing that..." I shiver slightly at the thought.

...........

[Original number 6. Sincerity]
Yuri's POV:
'Please don't hate me...' I stop writing with that last sentence and put down my brightly colored marker 'I have to tell him...' I think to myself as my surroundings disappear from around me 'But first I have to let him know everything...' I take the letter in my hands and crumple it up into a small paperball.