Chapter I

Since the beginning of time there we're three sister's called the Fates named Clotho, Lachetis and Atropos. By their appearance, unfortunately they did not have a romance with anyone. But one of this sister's, Atropos, was so unhappy that she did so wanted a child for her own, so did two other sister's.

But how?

They were the Fates, they did know the past, the present and the future itself. But even with that gift of having the knowledge of time, life and death, it didn't give them a glimpse of happiness.

Atropos let a long sigh and let the thread fall from her hands to the table in front of her, where her two sister's were sitting in front and looking at her with a sad expression. Atropos let a tear roll down her cheeks and wipes it right away before her sisters could see it, the sad thing is they did know how her sister felt, they did felt it too.

"This is very unpleasant feeling, having it all day. Knowing it will be for all eternity it makes me so unhappy" Atropos says with a shaky voice, Lachetis grabs her sisters hand with a gesture showing more than words can I know what you mean, I feel the same way.

Lachetis replies "We still have each other"

Meanwhile the other Gods haves fun and having children's of their own, the Fates feel like they are the only ones who are destinated to always be alone in the dark and recollecting threads of everyone.

"I have something to say sister's" Clotho says looking at them with hope. "I had a talk with the Queen Hera, and she has given us a gift but if only we really want this she would grant it" the other two sister looked so happy knowing the Queen Hera has heard of their wish.

"Don't leave us like this Clotho, do tell!" Atropos says grabbing Clotho's hand.

"There is some consequences if we do" says Clotho while the two sister's nod at her to continue. Clotho sigh "By doing so, we could have a child of our own" Atropos immortal heart started to beat faster by the second, desperate to know what she haves to do for she could have a child to hold and adore.

"We have to do a sacrifice for the child to be born"

Both sisters didn't know what to say till Atropos spoke and cut the hallow silence. "What type of sacrifice we are speaking of sister?"

"A immortal sacrifice"

Atropos gasp and Lachetis looks at her hands without giving her sisters a glare, for she didn't have the courage to let them see her in tears.

Atropos speaks with disbelief "Who in the world would do such a thing for us? Not even Hades would do this to us"

Clotho speaks "One of us haves to die"

This is a first, the three sisters look at eachother without knowing what to do. A Immortal to die is like taking the holy water of a church, a simple element but necessary.

Lachetis speaks first "Some sacrifices are worth everything if you dear the value". Both sisters we're without speechless until the next words of Lachetis when she stands up looking confident at both of them "I would do the sacrifice"

Clotho stands next to her and so does Atropos, "You won't, because I will" Atropos speaks next "No sisters, I am the one with the desire for a child, I would do it"

The three sisters couldn't live without the other. So the three of them would do the sacrifice, they would live always inside of the child heart.

The three sisters wrote a letter for Queen Hera, instructing that they would do it together the sacrifice. But they will always live inside of her, giving the child their ability for she will have more power cause she the child would have three goddesses inside of her. She would be a God, a Fate, a Life. She will not have the ability to decide the death. She will enjoy having the ability to remember who she is, and the ability to reincarnate for she is a God. She would have the ability to give joy and happiness something the Fates always had desired. Time is in the child's hand, she would have the ability to know the past, present and the future unfolds.

This child, would be the greatest jewelry of the Gods.

After the three sisters wrote each one a letter for the child, and send it to Hermes for he should send this letters to Queen Hera for when it is time for the child to have them. They hugged each other with tears in their faces, aura of happiness surround them.

"We did it sisters, we will have a child of our own, her name would be Theiadosa Soleil Leora but she would be referred has Life" said Atropos with a smile, her sister's nod in agreement. They made a circle holding each other's hand's.

"She will be beautiful, Aphrodite will be jealous of" said Lachetis.

"She will be smart and clever, Athena and Apollo will be her mentors" said Clotho.

"She will no need of men, for she is a leader but if time comes she would meet the right one at the right time" said Atropos, but she knew the right time was never the right one. She only had hopes for the dear child would be brave enough to have that kind of love, for she knew, it was chaos.

They did the ritual that Queen Hera told Clotho they most do for the sacrifice. Did so, they had finished it by holding each other's hand. They came to the universe together, they leave has they came, together. A new beginning it's going to be unfold for the dear child of the three sisters, Life.

"It is done"