" Why did you thought that?" He wasn't going to let the topic drop.

" Your friend called himself devil and you are all his friends. I thought you people probably roast others like what I heard from my masi. Once a time she told me the scary story that devil put others in fire or something. That alien claims himself a devil. He might put me in burning stove." I blurted and looked at his surprised expression making me confused. Was there something to get surprised?

I thought he would burst out in anger but he did complete opposite.

He burst into a loud laughter, hunching over. I let my confused gaze ran over him. Huh ! Why was he laughing? I didn't said a joke.

" Well sweety ! Boss is called a devil for some reason. And trust me you won't like to know the reason." He smirked making my eyes widen.

How dangerous they could be?

I took a long breath to calm myself doen with my teaey gaze looking at him as his words sank in me.

" Are you too a demon?"

" No ! I am Vinay and call me Vinay only." He said and continued," And trust me I will not fry you in a frying pan if that what you fantasize about." He added with a chuckle making me frown.

"But I can't say the same about your devil prince." He said making me confuse.

" W-what d-do you mean ?" I asked feeling my fear is piked up again as I listened to his words.

" He may roast you in a frying pan or worse he could make you a dinner for his wild dogs." He finished making my heart drop at his words.

This devil also own dogs ! OH MY GOD !! Please God save me.

" Now let's go before your devil prince himself come again and punish you." He smirked as he saw my frightened face. He was completely enjoying my fears. But I tried to look like a brave girl. I will not fear them. I will find my escape and then I will live independently.

I silently followed him and we reached an unfamiliar door. He  took out the keys and unlocked that door. Once it opened, he dragged me inside and made me sit on a bed. I looked around the room and found myself mesmerised as I took in the interior. This room was completely what I thought a princess home should be.
I let my gaze to roam all around the room in awe. Everything was so clean and neatly placed in its right place.

My trance of thoughts broke when I heard a deep chuckle from the person beside me making my eyes snapped to him.

" You liked your room?" He smirked.

A huge smile spread over my face as I looked at him.

" This room is soooo nice." I replied with my huge smile as I continued to look around the room.

" Very well. Now go to sleep." He said.

" Huh !? What about my ice cream?? I want my icecream.You promised me !?" I  said as I looked at him.

" Devil might come and give you  a taste of his punishments instead of an ice cream.So it's better for you if you just keep your mouth shut and go to sleep this instant."

" But--" His phone ranged suddenly and he picked up the call not before ordering me with his eyes to lay down and do his bidding.

" Yes Viraj ! What's up?"

" What !? It's all your damned fault by the way."

'' But it was your duty to make sure !! Not mine.!!!" Suddenly he shouted over his phone making me flinched.