"Uh, uh, uh...I won, remember?" She purrs, flashing her fangs at me before returning to her teasing, and I groan again as I realize how hard I already am....goddess this woman...

"Merda..." I growl lowly at the feeling of her nipping my shoulder, and she chuckles as she begins moving down my chest, her tongue working down the ridge of my muscles...slowly going lower...and lower...until she stops just at the waistband of my shorts, her reddish brown eyes peeking up at me with a hungry look.

"If I didn't know any better love...I would say you enjoy this kind of play very much..." She purrs...but sudden sound of someone walking in snaps our attention to the door.

"Am I interrupting something?" Julian says with an uncomfortable expression, and Scarlett growls irritably.

"Yes you are...now get out..." She almost orders, and the poor Beta high tails it out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Scarlett then turns her gaze back to me, her glowing red eyes full of mischief and hunger.

Lei è una donna selvaggia...

"Now Bello...where were we?"

~~~~~~~~

After a most...pleasurable play session, we moved back up to our bedroom to continue...to my intense delight she decided to spend the rest of the morning with me...as well as some of the afternoon as well...

However, at around one o'clock I crack my eyes open to see her getting dressed, pulling on a pair of her black skinny jeans. Just before she can pull a shirt on over her black lace bra, I sit up and wrap my arms around her waist, pressing kisses up the length of her spine...smiling as she shivers at the sparks I create.

"Greedy boy...haven't you had enough of me for one day?" She chuckles as I try to pull her back into bed, only halfheartedly trying to resist my hold.

"I could never get enough of you Rosa..." I purr, and she returns it as I kiss the mark I gave her. But as she turns around in my arms, I notice something other than her usual confidence swirling in her eyes...

Vulnerability...and the slightest tinge of fear...

"Are you sure about that Raphael?" She asks as she traces over her packs crest that I had tattooed over my heart, her doubt leaking into her voice. I reach up to cup her cheeks, making sure my eyes lock with hers.

"More than anything...Ti amo Rosa, con tutto il mio cuore..." I murmur, and her cheeks tinge pink beneath my palms. It's not often that she blushes...but it's a incredible thing to witness...

"Je t'aime aussi...Raphael..." She whispers back softly, and I know just enough French to understand what she said...and the importance of it. She presses her lips to mine in soft kiss, her hands sliding through my short hair as I kiss back...our purring filling the otherwise silent room.

But our sweet moment is quickly short lived as someone pounds on our bedroom door, and Scarlett turns to the door with an angry scowl on her face...no doubt she's furious that we were interrupted yet again.

"What?!" She growls loudly, and I can almost hear that sound of someone swallowing hard at her hostile response.

"I-I apologize for the interruption Alpha Scarlett and Raphael...b-but Seer Phoebe has had a new vision...she says it's urgent..." The poor warrior calls through the door as he practically shakes like a leaf, and we both immediately go rigid...