The Exiled and The Return

A girl strode the outskirt of the camp. She was stunningly beautiful that anyone who looks upon her beauty will feel the emotions of jealousy and lust. She has silky raven black hair with brown like tips on her hair. However, her beauty resembles her eyes. Her eyes are the most beautiful eyes anyone has ever laid on. They were oceanic blue eyes which shows the calming seas. Anyone would have feelings of lust by just looking into her eyes. She stood approximately 5'7'' and she was the most beautiful mortal anyone has ever seen.

But no one has ever paid attention to her after the giant war. She left because of the next great hero. That hero was very arrogant and very prideful in everything. He believes he is the most powerful demigod on earth. All the demigods and most of the gods believe him, with only a few exceptions. Those that don't believe him would make his life terrible. The life that would make a baby cry for its mommy only to find her dead. That is the kind of life this next hero felt.

Those gods were Hestia, Hades, Hera, Poseidon, Artemis, Athena, and Hermès. They hated him because he was the son of Zeus and he was treated harshly by the eldest gods. He claimed that those gods are useless and should have him on the council. This son of Zeus boasted of his own achievements like killing a hellhound without training. Some might say 'hey that greats' or 'you are my hero', but to them, it was a tiny comparison to Skyler Jackson. That son of Zeus name is Zane Clark.

Skyler Jackson would have been a great hero if she hasn't disguised herself as a male in the godly world. She was known as Perseus Jackson. No one can see through her disguise until she actually takes off her necklace. The necklace that lets her become whatever person she wants them to see her as. There was also a price for those reasons. Annabeth and her friends have begun to betray her as she was framed by the son of Zeus.

When she was sent to Olympus, the demigods told the gods of Zane's lies. So there was a vote for her banishment. The vote was then down to 5-2-5. That means that 5 voted against banishment, 2 voted for neutrality, and 5 voted for banishment. The two that voted for neutrality was Demeter and Aphrodite. How could someone like them vote for someone so innocent? Did I not mention that Zeus restrained the votes by letting him have two votes since he is the king of the gods. Hestia and Hades are not allowed to vote because they haven't been on the council long enough. To most demigods, they think this is fair, but those who are a child of Nemesis thinks otherwise. They are children of balance and this is not balanced at all, this is just outright wrong. Athena knows this and tries to tell her father about it, but the demigods have convinced her father to kill the savior.

That what they wanted, to kill 'him'. Skyler took precautions as she took out her necklace. She had seen her string once. The Fates told her that her string is her destiny to decide. She is beyond the power of the immortals. The first being to unravel their string. Zeus blasted his bolt at her. She disappears as they saw their remains. However, Hades has handed several notes to the other gods who voted against Skyler and told them that she is alive.

The necklace that Skyler took out created a powerful energy shield. The shield acts as a barrier that stops anyone from killing her. It is like the oracle of Delphi's fates from all its predecessors. They have to be killed by a natural cause. That what Skyler did, the bolt was not a natural cause of death, but of one that would have killed her if it wasn't for her necklace.

When the gods and demigods smiled at the burnt ash, they asked Hades if Perseus Jackson was dead. He nodded knowing he lied to them. Apollo didn't notice the lie because he was daydreaming of that beautiful girl at the beach, which happens to be Skyler Jackson. He was so mesmerized by her beauty that he just wants to be with her. So Apollo has to go through several tests including Poseidon to get to her and it won't be easy. He didn't even paid attention to the question and just went with the flow. Apollo just nodded with Hades confirming that he did not lie, but told the truth.