"We'll miss you too," Fred said for the both of them.

"Promise you'll come visit?" George asked.

"Couldn't keep me away if you tried," Saffron laughed. She let them go and Molly gave her one more hug.

"I know you'll be ok," Molly said.

"And so will you," Saffron smiled as she pulled out of the embrace, but Molly's hand quickly grabbed Saffron's arm, keeping her close.

"Please keep an eye on Charlie," Molly whispered. Saffron's breathe caught but she nodded.

"I promise," she said.

After she had said all of her goodbyes, Charli, who had already said goodbyes and hated them, took her hand and they apparated out.

They started walking away.

Away from the underground burrow and away from the above ground burrow.

Charlie never took his hand out of Saffron's as they walked, their suitcases trailing behind them.

Guilt was written all over Charlie's face and Saffron yearned to take him back. But she couldn't. She knew he wouldn't let her.

Her mind flashed back a couple of days ago. She and Charlie were alone in the house whilst everyone else was working on the burrow. And they fought. They fought about staying or going. Saffron said stay, and as much as he hated to, Charlie said no.

They hadn't spoken since then, until today.

Saffron didn't know what to say. She was still angry with him. Angry that he thought it better to go than to stay. Better to leave his own family than to stay and fight for them.

But she didn't know what Charlie was thinking. She didn't know his motivation to do what he was.

They walked along in silence, hands still holding onto one another, keeping each other from turning around and running back to the burrow.

"Charlie?" Saffron asked after a while, a little timidly, worried as to what he might say.

"Yes," he said surprisingly calm.

Charlie knew he was angry. But it wasn't Saffron's fault, and he knew he shouldn't take it out on her.

"Are you ok?" Saffron asked. Charlie gave a small smile. She was always caring about someone.

"I'm ok," he said, looking down at her. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm ok," she returned the smile and they continued walking in peace.

"What you said back there, to my family, -"

"I did mean it," Saffron interrupted.

"I know you did. I was just going to say how awesome that was of you," Charlie said and smiled when Saffron gave a small giggle.

"Awesome?"

"Yeah. You didn't have to say anything. But you did. It was very cool."

"Thank you Charlie," Saffron smiled as he gave her hand a squeeze.

"I think we can apparated now," Charlie suggested and Saffron nodded, taking hold of her luggage Charlie apparated them. They landed on their feet in a kind of forest. There were lots of trees and the grass was damp, not to mention there was snow.

"I hate winter," Saffron sighed as she recast the enchantment on her suitcase.

"Really?" Charlie asked, doing the same, their hands no longer held to by the other.

"Yes. I don't like the cold much," Saffron shrugged, rubbing her arms.

"I don't like it much either," Charlie smiled. Saffron walked on a bit further, having a look around. She never really liked snow. Never had a snowball fight or built a snowball, but she was always fascinated by it. Even if it was cold, and wet and not very nice.

"Eeep!" Saffron cried jumping back and turning around. Something, cold, wet and not very nice had just been thrown onto her shoulder. Charlie was laughing hard at this, her reaction had been hilarious.

Saffron, shooting daggers at Charlie's shaking body, leaned down herself to scoop a handful of snow and artfully shape it into a sphere and throw it back at him. Charlie had been too busy laughing to expect that and he lifted his head, shocked as Saffron cracked up. With a huge smile, Charlie prepared another snowball to throw and Saffron was able to gracefully dodge it.

Less than a minute later it was war. Snowballs were being hurled, laughter was loud, the smiles were huge. They were having so much fun.

Too much fun.

Black mist and cackles filled the sky and Charlie grabbed Saffron as both hid behind a tree, away from the Death Eaters.

They held their breaths until they could no longer hear them, and the black mist had disappeared.

"Do you think they knew we were here?" Saffron asked after finally being able to breathe again.

"I don't know if they knew it was us, but they definitely knew someone was here," Charlie said giving her hand a squeeze. Saffron jumped a little. She hadn't realised she had been holding his hand. She carefully slid her fingers out of his as she went to her suitcase and cast a spell to camouflage it.

"What are you doing?" Charlie asked coming beside her.

"If they had seen this they would have known we were here. If anything like this happens again I don't want that risk," Saffron said and Charlie nodded, camouflaging his own.

"Do we keep walking?" Saffron asked.

"It's getting late. We should find a place to rest," Charlie said, wandering off a little. Saffron agreed with him and followed. Her heart still pumping so fast it would burst from her chest at any moment.