Afternoon Awakening

Death eaters swarmed the tent, Bellatrix Lestrange's evil cackles filled the tent as spells were thrown.
People were either apparating or fighting back.

Once they realised what was going on, Charlie and Saffron stood up straight and rushed to help.

Charlie slipped his wand from the pocket in his suits sleeve as Saffron whipped hers from her bra.

"Stupify!" They yelled together at one of the death eaters dark smoke but they moved to fast before they got them.
"Stupify!" Charlie tried again whilst Saffron shot a defensive spell before a death eater could hit Fred Weasley.

"You should get out of here!" Charlie yelled above the shrieks.
But Saffron ignored, there was no way she was leaving. Not until the Death Eaters were gone.

A certain one caught her eye though.
Fenrir Greyback. Aiming her wand at him, he grinned, raising his own.
The urge for her to say Avada Kadavra was strong, but she came to her senses and yelled Stupify.
Of course he dodged it and shot a curse straight back so quick she didn't realise what was happening.

She didn't have time to shout a counter curse, but lucky for her Charlie pushed her away, and blocked the curse.

Saffron stumbled back and knocked into another guest but fell to the floor before she could see who it was.
On her way down, her head bumped the edge of a table, knocking her out into a cold, dark unconsciousness.

When Saffron finally awoke, it was the next afternoon. Rubbing her left eye of sleep, she thought about the previous nights events. After a minute or two she realised she didn't remember anything after Greyback and had no idea where she was.

She studied her surroundings, thanks to the candles on the walls eliminating the dark room. It was a small room with not much more than the single bed she was lying in. The walls were a dull white and small window which was closed and a black and maroon curtain hung in front of it.

Tucked around her was a patchy quilt that matched the curtains, black and maroon. A small wooden chair sat beside the bed, wood bits peeling off. Her dress from the night before hung over the back of the chair and her shoes down beside it.

She was dressed instead in a long pink nightgown with small roses around the neck, on her feel was a pair if pink and white striped wooly socks. Her hair had been braided and her face cleaned of any makeup.

She sat stunned for a moment, wondering where she was. Was she still at the Weasley's? Or was she some place else.

Dear lord she hoped she was not at a Death Eaters house! But then again, they wouldn't have left her wand on the seat of the chair.

Sitting up a bit straighter so as to reach her wand and stuff it under her pillow, the springs in the bed squeaked, and the bed made the floor squeak.

Not two moments later, Mrs Weasley had burst through the door, a tray of eggs, bacon and sausages, a glass of pumpkin juice and some medicine balanced in her hands.

Saffron let out a sigh if relief. She was at the Burrow still, luckily.

"Here you are dear," she placed tray on my lap. "How are you feeling? How's your head? Do you have a headache? You've slept a while, but then again it was a nasty fall," mrs Weasley frowned spitting out question after question.
"I feel fine," Saffron smiled. "Just a bit hungry. I fell did you say?" Saffron raised her eyebrows.
"Yes, well that's what Charlie said. He saw you fall, then rushed you down here, quite worried," she said hiding a smile.

She had not been glad that Saffron had been injured nor the fact that her son was so worried, but she was also glad he was. He hadn't shown any sign of being interested in anyone like that since Hogwarts! And the thought if her second eldest son in love made mrs Weasley very excited.